[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does she keep taking shitty roles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: chloe-moretz.jpg (307 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
chloe-moretz.jpg
307 KB, 2048x1366
Why does she keep taking shitty roles?
>>
That's all she can get.
>>
She's a bad actress that is quickly losing her appeal with age.
>>
Neighbors 2 was a great choice.
I also liked Hick.

Thats about it, you're absolutely right you faglord Kruger
>>
Chloe is a good actress, she just has a bad habit of getting involved with flops.
>>
>>69835194
I wish she would take shits on my face, if you know what I mean
>>
File: 1450529217686.jpg (53 KB, 599x440) Image search: [Google]
1450529217686.jpg
53 KB, 599x440
>>69835194
>>69835388
>it's a krageractslikeafag episode
im thinking about dropping this show tbqh,
its been the same type of episode for the last 15 seasons.
>>
>>69835194

She's smart. Work as much as you can when you're young because an actress getting work later is a crapshoot. Getting the right role to land you continuous work is luck.

Meanwhile you make a bunch of money and build tons of connections in the industry.
>>
She's better at reacting cutely to things than acting.
>>
You take what you can get, maybe she should break up with that faggot boyfriend and leak some nudes too.
>>
She wants Neymar's dick
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.