[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whyyyy does she keep getting roles as a leading actress in films?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Whyyyy does she keep getting roles as a leading actress in films? She's not even that great of an actress.
>>
She fucks
>>
She is but I suppose you know better than Spielberg or Aronofonsky
>>
She's quirky just like me!
>>
>>69832064
She's hot and people like her.
>>
>>69832167
blockbuster hack and one of the most fradulent/retarded "art" directors in the industry.

yea im sure they're casting her for her "talent". fucking idiot.
>>
>>69832064
profits, don't overthink it
>>
>>69832260
Yeah two award winning directors vs neckbeard who is obsessed with an actress
>>
>>69832260
>Spielberg
>hack
Epin.
>>
She's a good actress. You're just one of those fucking plebs who lets his personal opinion of an actor's public persona influence how you view their work. Then you have the arrogance to display your opinions publicly like they aren't pure fucking nonsense.

You don't know shit about acting. Furthermore, you know so fucking little about the subject that you don't even know enough to understand that you know nothing.
>>
>>69832532

Go away, Jennifer lawrence.
>>
>>69832532
Thank you!
>>
>>>>69832064

This thread went to shit real quick huh? Bet you didnt think it would turn out like this.
You pretentious neckbeard cane-toting fucks have have turned this place from the trashbin it once was into the cancerous septic tank it is now. Stop trying to fit in around here with the constant celebrity tabloid rehash hate and post something original for once in your pathetic life.
>>
why does she make my dick hard?

her face looks kinda trailer trash, almost inbred
>>
>>69832172
I heard she likes PIZZA! So do i!!
>>
>>69832064
great blow jo....she is a wonderful talent
>>
>>69832064
She lets the jew producers cum on her face and upload to the apple cloud.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.