[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9 u7g-jSmk Check out this cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ghost bustear.jpg (49 KB, 600x587) Image search: [Google]
ghost bustear.jpg
49 KB, 600x587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9u7g-jSmk

Check out this cuck
>>
>giving cucks attention
>>
>>69830706
>eating meat while arguing a vegetarian is bad somehow
>showing sexy pics while arguing feminists is also bad somehow

What a retard. If I think Im right and they are wrong, why would I not do the thing that only they think is wrong. cuck mentality right there. stopped watching
>>
>>69830706
Mike is streaming right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR-7fRIZZn4

Ask him what's going on
>>
Can we commit genocide on Nerd Culture as a whole? Don't matter "what side of the argument" you're on. Just stop
>>
Pretty sure he mentioned in his video that the best way to deal with "these type of people" is to just ignore them. You can't reason with them when their own logic is completely devoid of any reason, so don't other. Staying silent and not even giving a fuck what they think is the absolute best strategy, which is why morons like Total Biscuit will never be worth listening to, all they do is moan than not everyone agrees with them.

James and Mike confirmed based as fuck
>>
hat guy who literally has a butt in his video for the sole purpose of "RRRGH TRIGGERING" people? They piss me off the most. They insist that there's no problem with how people act, and then actively try to anger people. In a very half-assed way, might I add. Uh, no pun intended. And I'm the guy with the cropped hentai as a profile picture. If I can treat people, women or otherwise, with respect, then I expect others to do the same without accusing them of being "Feminazi SJWs" or whatever word is popular that week.
But I agree with everything you said. Everyone accusing James of being sexist are absolutely nuts, he hardly mentions anything about the whole topic of feminism at all. If anything his biggest crime is judging the movie before it releases. If he doesn't want to see it, that's his choice. It doesn't appeal to him. That doesn't mean he regrets the 19th amendment or something. James is a cool dude, and his video is the calmest thing I've seen regarding this film. He deserves none of this hate.
>>
why does he talk about video games for like a minute straight? what does one clip of the Mass Effect character grabbing a gun prove? This guy should have just cut all but the last 2 minutes of his video
>>
>>69831021
I dont have a YT account. somebody needs to bring it up
>>
>>69831049
You can start with yourself considering that you're part of a nerd subculture.
>>
>>69831049
what do you even consider "nerd culture"?
what a cancerous statement
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMYbCa1d458

JUST
>>
>>69830706
>Posting your own shitty 1k view videos on /v/

Kill yourself.
>>
Wow, I didn't know guys could have awful faggy vocal fry's like that.
>>
>>69830706
wow what an insane rant how can anyone take him serious
>>
>>69833300
this.
it is by far my biggest pet peeve.
If you are doing this without a good excuse, your are scum and should kill yourself
>>
File: zing.jpg (55 KB, 440x460) Image search: [Google]
zing.jpg
55 KB, 440x460
>>69831201
>>
I bet the Irate Gamer is loving this right now.
>>
File: uncucked_james.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
uncucked_james.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>being this much of a cuck

OP please apologize.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.