[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sell me this pen, /tv/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: FancyPen.jpg (10 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
FancyPen.jpg
10 KB, 600x428
Go ahead, let's hear your best pitch.
>>
look at that subtle off-black coloring, the tasteful thickness of it
>>
its a good pen
>>
>>69823277
How much would you pay for this pen?
>>
>>69823346
for you
>>
>>69823277
This pen is so good I wipe my ass with it, it can be yours for just $54.99 plus tip
>>
>>69823324
You're not selling your bull penis here.
>>
What color you want that in, OP? I can show you all the colors it comes in. Just a second.
>>
It's a pen just like any other pen but it could be the catalyst you need to finally write that book or script or whatever else it is you've been dreaming of but unable to find the time for. Sure you have pens at home, but they're the same pens that have been with you all this time. This pen is a new beginning and the money you spend on it will motivate you, everyday, to keep doing what you've wanted to be doing all along. Do you want to do it? Or are you going to pass, yet again?

I tried.
>>
>>69823277
I have your daughter in the trunk of my car. Buy this pen.
>>
>>69823277
You can stick in your ass
>>
>>69823324
>>69823588
How did I know this is exactly what would happen.
>>
>>69823681
See this isn't really good, but it's certainly a good idea and I like it.
>>
>>69823796
Isn't "I'm not selling you a house, I'm selling you your future" a pretty common tactic though?
>>
I-it's a good pen, it w-works
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.