[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what did /tv/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Now that the dust has settled, what did /tv/ think of this?
>>
>>69818438
lol I don't watch movies not on bluray.
>>
The style is a bit to same-y for me.

>Closeup of Joan framed from slightly above, looking up and slightly off-camera/cut to inquisitors looking serious/cut back to Joan
>repeat ad infinitum until you reach kino

Bresson's is the superior Joan film. Hell, I may even prefer Preminger's to this.
>>
>>69818571
low tier bait
>>
>>69818612
That wasn't my intention, but take it however you want.
>>
I don't watch flicks where the protagonist is a woman.
>>
>>69818742
>watching flicks
>>
>>69818438
totally gay and stupid just like youre mom
>>
Was she autistic?
What was her fucking problem?
Was it rape?
I just marathoned this kino, did I like it?
How do you call this hairstyle?
>>
>>69819178
Probably.
God.
Depends on your point of view.
Yes.
The tossed salad.
>>
>>69819227
BURNED when?
>>
>>69819247
30 May 1431
>>
>>69818459
But this is edited on Bluray
>>
>>69818438
incredible masterpiece
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWo6jyyhncY

i did not watch the movie but i ve been listening to it soundtrack for years
>>
>>69820686
>silent film
>soundtrack
educate yourself, pleb
>>
>>69821452
He's obviously reffering to The Sound Of Silence by Simon And Garfunkel.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.