[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revenge of The Sith
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 1440x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 1440x612
Reposting.

This is a powerful piece of cinema and I think that It's one of the greatest films since 2000.

It's not perfect, but it's a diamond in the rough.
In some ways, the rough is what makes it so great. It's not a squeaky clean corporate product.
It's one wierdo's crazy vision of a conflicted man's descent into hell.

This will be remembered as an achievement in pop art long after the Disney Wars have faded into the ether.
>>
File: 1393773812517.jpg (22 KB, 261x271) Image search: [Google]
1393773812517.jpg
22 KB, 261x271
>>
I can feel your anger...
I am defenseless
Take your janitor weapon!
BAN ME WITH ALL OF YOUR HATRED AND YOUR JOURNEY TOWARDS REDDIT WILL BE COMPLETE!
>>
>>69818040
MEMES MEMES MEMRS MEMES
>>
>>69818040
I agree very much
>>
Best scene in the saga
Hands down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg
>>
File: padme waifu.jpg (453 KB, 2153x3000) Image search: [Google]
padme waifu.jpg
453 KB, 2153x3000
In 2012, art critic Camille Paglia praised the film in Glittering Images, comparing some of its scenes to works by modern painters and calling it the greatest work of art in recent memory.[64] Paglia explained, "The long finale of Revenge of the Sith has more inherent artistic value, emotional power, and global impact than anything by the artists you name. It's because the art world has flat-lined and become an echo chamber of received opinion and toxic over-praise. It's like the emperor's new clothes -- people are too intimidated to admit what they secretly think or what they might think with their blinders off. Episode III epitomizes the modern digital art movement, more so than other piece from the last 30 years. I had considered using Japanese anime for the digital art chapter of the book, but it lacked the overwhelming operatic power and yes, seriousness of Lucas's Revenge of the Sith."[65]
>>
Just realized that Coruscant shot was poetry.

There's no bottom to this shit.
>>
Finally someone else who agrees with me it's the best Star Wars. Yes, there's a fair amount of cringy dialogue, but all of the movies have that (But I was going to Toshi Station to pick up some power converters!). The "You were the chosen one!" scene is easily my favorite scene in the whole saga, and everyone's performances (Yes, even Hayden's) are so on point. And of course this is the movie that gave us the wonders of Sheevposting
>>
>>69818315
>than anything by the artists you name. It's because the art world has flat-lined and become an echo chamber of received opinion and toxic over-praise. It's like the emperor's new clothes -- people are too intimidated to admit what they secretly think or what they might think with their blinders off. Episode III epitomizes the modern digital art movement, more so than other piece from the last 30 years. I had considered using Japanese anime for the digital art chapter of the book, but it lacked the overwhelming operatic power and yes, seriousness of Lucas's Revenge of the Sith."[65]

She is right.
>>
The music made it. I honestly think the score is John Williams' best.
You don't hear something simple yet powerful like Padme's Ruminations in any other Star Wars.
>>
>>69818040
>This will be remembered as an achievement in pop art
It actually is remembered mostly as an achievement in poop art
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 420x420
>>69818040
srsly
>>
>>69818891
epic 1
>>
File: meme.jpg (322 KB, 1041x1022) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
322 KB, 1041x1022
>>69818040
Back to >>>/v/ you go

Underage scum
>>
>>69819994
>image.jpg
>>
>>69821721
>autism.bmp
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.