[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ed Edd nEddy was the last major cartoon to be animated using cels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ed.gif (507 KB, 492x370) Image search: [Google]
ed.gif
507 KB, 492x370
>Ed Edd nEddy was the last major cartoon to be animated using cels
>>
>>69817730

Great show. Should watch some random episodes sometime.
>>
>>69817997

>implying this isnt a part of the cartoon networks golden age
>>
>>69817730
Who was more autistic? Ed, Double D or Eddy
>>
>>69817997
Yes you are reddit for liking that pleb tier girl
>>
>>69818050
Double D no doubt
>>
>>69818050

Double D, Ed was a chaotic retard. Eddy retard with purpose.
>>
I always thought Double D was a girl until the crank sister was paired with her and I was like oh I guess he was a boy.

Homosexuality wasn't a concept for me at the time.
>>
>>69818055
t. reddit
>>
File: eddien2cj.jpg (42 KB, 520x440) Image search: [Google]
eddien2cj.jpg
42 KB, 520x440
post cels
>>
>>69818318
Says the redditor
>>
>>69818318
>using a redditor meme
t. ledditor XDDD!!!1!1

How's the frontpage looking, Reddit?
>>
>>69817730
gosh the world is like so like omg and stuff like entropy like technological advancements like omg nostalgia
>>
>>69818733
dont post in this thread again unless you have something to contribute faggot
>>
>>69818733
you missed out on a really fantastic cartoon, kid
>>
First and last time Ed stands up to Sarah is this episode all because of a pebble

I've been binging on EEnE all week. I never had cable but my gramps did and he let me watch it with my two brothers.

>tfw I was the Ed of the three of us
>>
>>69819220
I was I was as smart as Ed but looked and acted like Edd
at least I'm not a manlett though
>>
>>69817730

Best cartoon in forever
>>
>>69817730
>animated using cels
What's that?
>>
File: 88fingers.gif (479 KB, 480x370) Image search: [Google]
88fingers.gif
479 KB, 480x370
post rare edboys
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.