[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so horribly right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: gotg.jpg (97 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
gotg.jpg
97 KB, 486x720
What went so horribly right?
>>
>>69811118
It was just really fun and didn't take itself too seriously. It knew exactly what it was and was happy just to be that.
>>
File: meme off bro.jpg (150 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
meme off bro.jpg
150 KB, 1080x720
>>69811118

>you and me bro, dance off!

the star wars prequels dont have a scene as shitty as this.
>>
the people that enjoyed guardians of the galaxy are the same people that enjoyed the hangover trilogy
>>
>>69812773
If you didn't enjoy the first Hangover then you're not someone I want to associate with
>>
>>69812791
DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO
>>
>>69811118
Easily, far and away Marvel's best.

Unique visual look, charming humor, world building, heart, solid direction
>>
Everyone had low expectations of it, but the film was fun so the surprise added to the enjoyment.
>>
>>69811118
It had no direct impact on the Marvel universe outside of the infinity stone.
>>
File: 1266378489800.jpg (21 KB, 400x553) Image search: [Google]
1266378489800.jpg
21 KB, 400x553
I want to stick my white dick in that green pussy
>>
>>69811118
It's just a fun movie. It takes liberties with cosmic Marvel, yet does a great job establishing it. The heroes are likable and have personality, the villain is extremely enjoyable and great on scene, and the side characters all work.

This is honestly a movie where I feel the hatred of it is because it is so popular. If you sidestep the normies, it's a good space adventure romp.
>>
>>69812773
Except I hate the Hangover movies.
>>
>>69811118
Nothing, it was shit.
>>
I hated the movie when I saw it in the theaters, gave it 5/10, I found the movie to be tonally aberrant, and deficient in both humor and action.

recently revised my rating to 8/10, though.
>>
It was reddit: the motion picture
>>
>>69812936
>the villain is extremely enjoyable and great on scene
Come on now, I liked GotG, but the villain sucked.
>>
>>69811118
they realized that being self-aware and ironically bad makes your movie critic-proof
>>
>>69812709
So you didn't get that it was the only way that they could defeat such a powerful opponent: by surprising him with an asinine routine to distract him?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.