[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >look outside >see this wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
>wake up
>look outside
>see this

wat do
>>
>run to the hills
>hide in basement
>wait for single parent with loli

to protect her of course
>>
Go back in the house and shitpost
>>
>>69809765
post it on /tv/
>>
>>69809765

NEVER

STOP

DUNKING
>>
>>69809765
Practice my 3-pointers
Eat leftover Mongolian beef
Fap furiously until a laser beam vaporizes me
>>
File: 1460629533635.jpg (215 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460629533635.jpg
215 KB, 1024x1024
>>69809765

Rejoice, for it appears the awoovement has arrived to inform me that Trump is now president.
>>
>>69809765
sex my little sister.
>>
>>69809765
throw water
>>
the war of the worlds film was interesting in how it started off absolutely god tier and ended utterly shit
it's a really smooth progression too, one minute you're right in the fray of the first attack and the next you're stuck in a boring basement playing peekaboo with a metal eye on a stick wondering where it all went wrong
>>
>>69809765
>find loli
>forever happiness
>>
>>69809951
this
only i do this every weekend
living the dream
>>
>>69809765
Man the smoke from those houses is forming a real strange shape
>>
Sneeze on them
>>
>>69810127
please tell me about it in detail.
>>
>>69810016
Exactly this
>>
Grab gun and homemade armour. Jump in my apocolypse humvee. Go stacy hunting so i can laylow and repopulate later.
>>
>>69809765

This was such a good movie, with some really chilling scene, altough the second half wasn't as strong
>>
>entire movie is tom cruise doing reverse chase scenes and turns to shit whenever he stops.
>>
>>69810323
Problem with the story in general. Same issue with zombie movies/shows. After a little while, the zombies/apocalypse event can only have so much steam and it more or less stops being a threat. The writers have usually at that point exhausted the reasonable and believable situations so instead it starts becoming silly shit, like the hero kills a thousand of them or saves a bunch of people in a stupid way. The drama has to come from somewhere more intense to make everything feel like its been building, but it takes talented writing to make the elevation of the drama not feel ham fisted.
>>
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>69809765
Lure it towards the nearest hospital or medical research facility.
>>
>>69810389

>Tom Cruise will never power the entire Eastern seaboard with his running

He could do it too
>>
>>69809765
Go on rape spree
>>
realize what a nice neighborhood I live in

then jump on the internet to see what's up
>>
>>69809765
Call the Avengers
>>
>>69809765

dunk on that nigga
>>
>>69809765
His kids in this movie were just so fucking incredibly annoying. They'd be better of dead.
>>
>>69812054
The little girl's screeching was awful. Was really hoping for Tom to go full pedo and jam his dick in her mouth to shut her up.
>>
>going outside
Do people actually do this or is it just a meme?
>>
>>69812532
it said look outside
not go outside
>>
>>69812564
I dont have any windows, why would I leave my room if my computer is in here?
>>
>>69812604
good point

what would you do if you heard the BRRRRRRWAAAAAAAAP outside?
>>
>>69809765
probably try to follow it in my car, in utter disbelief, trying to get a good video of it moments before im crushed or laser blasted into dust.
>>
>>69812777
I would consider going outside for a second, maybe post about it on /b/?
>>
>>69809765
Sneeze

No but seriously, fuck that ending.
>>
>>69810016
you're not wrong
>>
>TFW we will never see a live action version of the HMS Thunderchild vs. Three tripods
>>
erm how did the son survive
>>
>>69812777
Make a thread on /r9k/ about it
>>
>>69809765
Do you guys think that when the tripods lasered everyone it was kind of humane, the death is like instant so idk the aliens did nothing wrong
>>
>>69815465

Damn PG-13 rating
>>
Post to my home board that I'm gonna die a virgin and they sage it because 3D
>>
>>69809765
>look outside

immersion ruined
>>
>>69809765
I would be happy. All life problems suddenly gone and the only goal is to defeat the ayyliens.
>>
>>69815465

Should've been an explosion of organs and flesh
>>
>>69815465
>>69815512
>realistic heat ray in live action never
>invisible beam seen only by the path of destruction it traces melting cars and setting fires and turning people into bubbling pools of burning fat never
>>
>>69815465
As humane as you can get genociding another sentient species to make room for you own I guess.
>>
>>69815762

This
>>
>let them chase me to black neighborhoods

>aliens catch AIDS

>aliens die off
>>
>>69809765
wats dis
>>
>>69812431
This... She was so irritating in this movie that they could show WotW to pedophiles as a means of therapy. They'll never want to be near another child.
>>
>>69809765
strap a bunch of nades round myself, walk towards it, let it capture me then blow it up from the inside
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.