[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Brando towards the end of his life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Brando.jpg (34 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
Brando.jpg
34 KB, 600x375
What happened to Brando towards the end of his life?
>>
>>69809601
he died
>>
Pink's Hot Dogs on N. La Brea is what happened.

Can't blame the dude. They do a good dog.
>>
He stopped giving a shit
>>
>>69809601
Wow. He was a pretty big guy.
>>
>>69809601
Shitposted on the early days of the internet like a mad cunt and died. God rest his soul
>>
>>69810066
there's not giving a shit and then there's literally going mental and killing yourself
>>
>>69809601
da jews
>>
He got really fat and is now trapped in a white cage
>>
File: DSC06177.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSC06177.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
>>69809601
He realized the best things in life are stuffing your face with your favorite foods and never leaving the house.
>>
>>69809601
He regressed into an infant.
Though, some would say, he evolved.
>>
>>69809601
man i dont want to grow old

marlon brando was 10/10 in his youth
>>
>>69810963
>the marlon brandon was sexy meme after girls see one picture of him on google and pretend they've watched all his movies

pls stop
>>
>>69810990
>Denying that he is attractive because you're a hipster cunt
>>
>>69810963
he was good looking for like 3 years and coasted
>>
He took the red pill
>>
He always had an eating problem. I think later on he just stopped giving a fuck about fighting it.

But eating stories about Brando go back to the early 60s. He just hid it better from the public. His weight was going all over the place even then.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/11/the-odd-eating-habits-of-marlon-brando/
>>
>>69810081
for me
>>
4chan.
He would have posted here when it started and died 10 months after shitposting himself to death.
>>
>>69810963
Getting obese doesn't help.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.