[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My name is Zak Bagans. I've never believed in ghosts until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: zakbagels.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
zakbagels.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
My name is Zak Bagans. I've never believed in ghosts until I came face to face with one. So I set out on a quest to capture what I once saw onto video....With no big camera crews following us around, I am joined only by my fellow investigator Nick Groff and our equipment tech Aaron Goodwin. The three of us will travel to the some of most highly active paranormal locations, where we will spend an entire night, being locked down from dusk until dawn....Raw...Extreme...These are our Ghost Adventures.
>>
underrated show

is it still on the air?
>>
Why do they shout at the ghosts
>>
>39 year old man
>Dresses like a mid-2000s high-schooler
>>
File: manifest.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
manifest.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>69804672
>>69804688
MANIFEST YOURSELF
>>
>>69804632
>this guy walks up to your ghosts ass in a bar and slaps her ass. what do you do?
>>
>>69804715
BAGANS?
>>
File: asjdfsa.jpg (26 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
asjdfsa.jpg
26 KB, 500x281
>>69804729
YOU'RE A BIG BRO
>>
>>69804632
I used to think this guy was a complete clod until I actually sat down and watched some eps. At some point it just clicks that he's far too simple of a dudebro to be anything but genuine and at that point the whole show just becomes a real pleasure to watch no matter what you want to believe.
>>
File: smoking obama.jpg (44 KB, 404x526) Image search: [Google]
smoking obama.jpg
44 KB, 404x526
>be into UFOs and Bigfoot
>99% of paranormal girls are only interested in ghosts
>>
>>69804632
Guy is pretty cool. I'm too much of a pussy to spend the night at these places

2spooky4me
>>
BRO, DUDE, LOOK AT MY SKIN. DO YOU FEEL THAT??? I GOT THE CHILLS.
>>
>>69804765

i honestly feel like theyre living the dream. 2 friends and a third traveling around investigating shit they cant prove but will try their hardest to provide some material for people to think about it. they seem to have fun and theyre not to popular (as far as i can tell) but theyre having a great run all things considered
>>
File: dude.jpg (20 KB, 345x433) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
20 KB, 345x433
>>69804863
>>
OH SHIT GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT? DID YOU SEE THAT? Tell me you saw that!
>>
>>69804727
ghosts ass in a bar and slaps her ass? say wat?
>>
>>69804749
FOR BOO
>>
>HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT GUYS DID YOU HEAR THAT GUYS
>What we heard turned out to be a crystal-clear EVP that clearly says (some nonsense word)
>Plays it back in fucking Audacity with the text visible so your mind connects the dots that aren't there

The only convincing evidence I can think of seeing on the show was the moving shadow in that slave house, and the heat spectrum humanoid shape in that other house. The ones with demons and shit spooked me a little because he seems to retarded to be a fraud, and he ended up getting an exorcism and stuff which is pretty convincing.
Fun show, but I wish they cut it down to half an hour. I don't need to see 40 minutes of them fucking around and interviewing crazy old people.
>>
File: GreenDots1-1030x586.jpg (74 KB, 1030x586) Image search: [Google]
GreenDots1-1030x586.jpg
74 KB, 1030x586
>>69804968
>being this delusional
>not manifesting yourself

Bro...
>>
>>69804632

I gotta give it to him and the crew

Ghosts being real or not they are in some fucking freaky places in the dark

>Dudebros have balls
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.