[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
‘Fargo’: Ewan McGregor To Star In Dual Role As Stussy Br
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ewan-mcgregor-2.jpg (40 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
ewan-mcgregor-2.jpg
40 KB, 446x299
‘Fargo’: Ewan McGregor To Star In Dual Role As Stussy Brothers In Season 3

>Ewan McGregor is the latest feature actor to topline an installment of FX’s Emmy-winning anthology series Fargo. McGregor will play the two central characters — brothers Emmit and Ray Stussy — in the upcoming third season, which is supposed to be set closer to present day than the first two installments.

>Emmit Stussy is the Parking Lot King of Minnesota. A handsome, self-made, real estate mogul and family man, he sees himself as an American success story. His slightly younger brother, on the other hand, is more of a cautionary tale. Balding and pot-bellied, Ray is the kind of guy who peaked in high school. Now a parole officer, he has a huge chip on his shoulder about the hand he’s been dealt, and he blames Emmit for his misfortunes.

>McGregor is the first actor cast in the third installment of Fargo, which tentatively is scheduled to begin production later this year for premiere on FX in 2017.

http://deadline.com/2016/05/ewan-mcgregor-cast-lead-fargo-fx-1201760430/
>>
Barf
>>
Movie star going to television pretty much means that your career is a failure.

McGregor is now a member of the JUST league.
>>
>>69802951
are you kidding they are literally filming the sequel to his best film as we SPEAK
he's coming back
>>
>>69802951
Depends on the show. McConaheigh was on true detective then got best actor the same year
>>
>>69803017

True Detective was only made to help him win an Oscar that year, m8.
>>
Considering how good Patrick "Slater" Wilson was in season 2 and The Hobbit was a perfect fit in season 1, I have no reason to doubt this will work until we are proven otherwise.

Casting hasn't been an issue for this show.
>>
>>69802951

Not in this day and age where tv is surpassing the rehashing shithole that is the current film industry.
>>
>>69802951

tv is where its at now m8
>>
>>69802830
why does the stussy name sound familiar? were they in the movie or the past 2 seasons?
>>
oh nice obi wan
>>
i hope the returning character from season 2 is mike milligan
>>
Is this the first instance where an actor will be playing dual roles of brothers that are not twins?
>>
>>69805400
There definitely have been movies where an actor will play two different characters that aren't twins. But two different characters, that are brothers and NOT twins... that I don't remember
>>
>>69802830
Who would've thought that Fargo would end up cucking True Detective's thunder.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.