[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know it wasn't great, but what right do you have to complain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1454369399210.png (344 KB, 798x880) Image search: [Google]
1454369399210.png
344 KB, 798x880
I know it wasn't great, but what right do you have to complain? They're giving you thousands of hours of entertainment for free, what could they possibly owe you? If anything, you owe them!
>>
>Simpsons writers so butthurt from usenet reviews they wrote this line in

Of course today thanks to the easy manipulation of social media writers can avoid having to read any negative criticism and just hear mindless adulation while using the internet for marketing purposes.
>>
how can they end the simpsons at this point? anything they'd try wouldnt satisfy the fans and its impossible to tie up so many charcters and loose ends in 20 minutes. Maybe the simpsons should just go on forever, like sesame street
>>
it's only free if your time is worthless
>>
>>69800426
The "fans" who liked the golden age seasons are already tired and disgusted of what it's become and would be perfectly happy if it just quietly ended with no fanfare because there's no way the current team would be able to come up with an "ending" they'd want to see anyway.

Meanwhile the dedicated drones who are still watching it to this day are such insipid drooling mouthbreathers they'll be happy with anything, because they already like eating shit.
>>
>They're giving you thousands of hours of entertainment for free

>for free

Wrong.
>>
>>69800426

>"Hey would you like to eat my shit? It's free!"
>that's fucking disgusting
>"HOLY FUCK YOU'RE AN ENTITLED LITTLE SHIT"
>>
>>69800645
they spend a lot more of their time making it than you do watching it, I'd say that exchange falls in your favor
>>
>>69800683
It is free you retard. You only pay the cable company to maintain their wires.
>>
>>69800426
>for free
But that's wrong. First of all, time is money, so I'm giving them my time and attention that could be spent elsewhere, which increases word of mouth and the popularity of their show. Additionally I am paying for this time by watching the advertisements they air during the program which further increases their revenue at my cost.
>>
>>69800743
The writers, producers and voice actors aren't working for free.
>>
>>69800974
Do you pay them? It's free for you to consume.
>>
>>69801079
Time isn't free.
>>
>>69801079
Some pay a small fortune for tv bills

it was no argument for a city dweller then, but times change
>>
>>69801280
Fox is a network broadcast for free for anyone with an antenna.
>>
>>69800426
>I know it wasn't great, but why are you saying it wasn't great?
BRAVO SIMPSONS
R
A
V
O

S
I
M
P
S
O
N
S
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.