[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banshe finale thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: banshee-season-4-poster.jpg (3 MB, 1944x2880) Image search: [Google]
banshee-season-4-poster.jpg
3 MB, 1944x2880
>tfw no one watch this underated show
>>
i forgot it was even on
>>
One of the best finales for a series.
Everything wrapped up nicely and trap job had a based last line.
Calvin vs Bunker was based

Why arent you fags talking about this? This shithole might as well be called /cape/
>>
I fucking cried. Sucks that the show got shafted by budget cuts but it was a great season
>>
I have the whole season on my backlog right now.
I'm behind on so many fucking god damn shows.
I should probably just binge this so its totally out of the way.

RIP good show though. It was stupid, insane, retarded fun with a surprising amount of feels and great characters.
>>
File: 1_utgu.jpg (65 KB, 710x473) Image search: [Google]
1_utgu.jpg
65 KB, 710x473
RIP Squirrelfu
>>
>>69798450
all thhe girls except deva has showed thier body
>fml
>>
holy shit the fact no one is talking about it is surprising considering it was the finale. was badass. finally got the burton v hood fight too
>>
>>69798450
Just finished it. Solid ending after a relatively ho-hum season.

Brock with the rocket was easily the best part of the finale, fuckin' hell that was great.

Now I'm not sure what to watch on television to get my blood/tits/language quota satiated. I do watch GoT, but it's not as good as Banshee or fucking Spartacus (the bloody king).
>>
>>69802345

I didn't like it. It was entirely too short. It needed to be sanchez tier
>>
>>69798450
This show is extremely underrated. Plus that finale fight, oh man that was fucking good
>>
loved the finale. great fucking series. a solid 8,5 throughout it all.
>>
>>69798450
Holy fucking shit this season was AWFUL

when I recommend this to friends I'm gonna say forget season 4 every happened what a fucking mess of a season jesus christ
>>
>>69798450
Always figured Burton would be the final boss of Banshee fights to the death. also

>Proctor = still alive

>how they left it with anna/hood = depressing as fuck, but had to happen

>Brock = based

>Bunker = fucking based

>Deva = want to fuck that ass

>Job = wrapped it up nicely

>Sugar = who the fuck knows

>Methodic Doubt = I hope that fuck gets more work

What's great is they left it wide, wide open for a return or even a movie if they were inclined to do so. No more Burton sucks though
>>
>>69803578
How did you possibly like this mess of a finale?

The fights were nowhere as good as previous seasons', felt cheap. some of the sounds of Hood hitting his head against Burton were just reused.
Really disappointed with Calvin's plot getting cut short, entire brotherhood plot getting an abrupt stop because haha ecks dee btw the senator is a brotherhood member so calvin ur fuked (^: - Let's build it up for 2-3 episodes only to say oh shit nvm we're not gonna do that let's bring in the senator and a few lackeys that get killed within hours

The burton fight was like 50% flashbacks, 25% Burton being 200x less weaker then he supposedly normally is and 25% Hood bodying him

The cheesy little "everything i did i did for u proctor"
Veronica's arrest report being a useless plotpoint
Not that I expect the finale w/ Ana to be emotionless but oh man they poured it on a little heavy

The proctor bit at the end was pretty nice tho
>>
>>69803717
its not perfect, but i have seen way worse.
>>
>>69798450
This show had pacing and writting issue's .
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.