[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Stephen King adaptions, movie and television, are good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: christine-plymouth3.jpg (53 KB, 285x410) Image search: [Google]
christine-plymouth3.jpg
53 KB, 285x410
Which Stephen King adaptions, movie and television, are good?
>>
>>69796180
The Stand is okay.
>>
Christine
The Shining
Pet Semetary
Carrie

The Langoliers is entertainingly bad.
>>
The Mist
Misery
Silver Bullet
>>
>>69796180
Hands down absolute best King adaptation was The Shawshank Redemption.
>>
Desperation
Graveyard shift

Neither are great films but they suit the stories they are adapting and are entertaining.
>>
>>69796180
It seems like half of them are We Hate Movies episodes or at least How Did This Get Made episodes

Don't some people like the Dead Zone with Walken?
>>
>>69796180

The Green Mile was a damn close version of the book minus an extra scene in the middle of the movie and the different ending for whatever reason.
>>
>>69797980
>silver bullet
wat
>>
>>69798294
yes.

Dead Zone
Stand By Me
The Green Mile Misery
>>
>>69798353
werewolves and gary busey
>>
Thinner was fucking awesome.
WHITE MAN FROM TOWN SAYS TAKE IT OFF
>>
The Green Mile
The Mist
>>
Creepshow if that counts.
>>
>>69796180
Maximum Overdrive
The Shining
It
Dreamcatcher
The Mist
Stand By Me
>>
the mangler
>>
The Running Man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.