[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he kill Tony Sopranos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2fat2Furio.jpg (18 KB, 270x315) Image search: [Google]
2fat2Furio.jpg
18 KB, 270x315
Did he kill Tony Sopranos?
>>
>>69795067
no but he parked the car al de wai ova dere
>>
>>69795568
kek
>>
>>69795568
That shit was so convenient for Ralphie.
>>
>that scene where the guys get angry about the Indians protesting Columbus Day
THE NORTHE ALWAYSA AVE THE MANEY ANDE THE POWA
I 'ATE THE NORTH

furio was fucking hilarious
>>
Did the IRL death of Tony's mother affect the story negatively?
>>
>>69797616
Better off with her dead. The scene with her brought back with CGI was terrifying and should not have been put into the show. They should go back and edit it out now.
>>
>>69797669
What scene was that?
>>
I hope so.
>>
>>69797669
I remember watching that scene not knowing that the actress had died and I was tripping the fuck out
>>
>>69797687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS0DQKHMpM8
>>
>>69797669
link?
>>
STUPIDAH FACKING GAME

YOUAH GOTTA BEEAH ON YOURAH HET
>>
>>69797756
Wow, just noticing that now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.