[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rob schneider is literally disgusting. Like looking at him makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Rob Schneider.png (314 KB, 467x460) Image search: [Google]
Rob Schneider.png
314 KB, 467x460
rob schneider is literally disgusting. Like looking at him makes me feel slightly ill. I bet he smells bad in real life too, like dried sweat and poor dental hygiene.
>>
You're just mad that he gets crazy rich by doing nothing.

He's gotten to be a millionaire by "acting" in bullshit infomercials marketed as movies and shit comedies for mentally deficient people. Whatever you do in life, you won't achieve as much as he has doing as little.
>>
>>69777076
Dad City is a Happy Madison production starring Rob Schneider set to release early 2017. Rob Schneider plays the role of Rob Shwemmer, a happy go lucky trash guy living in the city. When Rob gets injured in the groin, he is asked to give a sperm sample to address any medical issues. The sample is accidentally swapped and placed with experimental samples for human cloning to enhance fertility in sterile women. When the experiment is finally fruitful, we find out that the children are all Rob Shwemmer's kids! The profits of the experiment are donated to building Dad City, of which Rob Schwemmer is Mayor, and runs the Dad City full of his children and their mothers!
>>
Animal and Deuce Bigallow were awesome, fuck you.
>>
ROB SCHNEIDER IS
>>
Do you insult others to feel better about yourself?
>>
>>69777305
hey /pol/, real talk: why don't y'all like jews?

I'm jewish and I've never understood why you guys don't like us
>>
>>69777287
That seems absolutely bonkers.
>>
>>69777509
Are you offering me a job, Mr. Sandler?
>>
Not gonna lie, as far as cancers of the world go I'd consider Schneider on the lesser end.

Yea he makes complete shit and his views are stupid but at least he tries. It's really hard not to find him endearing if you listen to his appearance on Maron's WTF show. He's like a dorky uncle that's always trying to get a laugh by yukking it up. Even when he talks about doing a voice in some shitty straight to video kids CGI movie he's enthusiastic as hell just because he loves to work. Even Maron likes him as a person and Maron is the epitome of smug gen x elitist detachment.
>>
>>69777287
>>69777509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1lZKDNJ4aQ

How can I twist this into something crazier?
>>
>>69778604
the fuck did Vince mean by this?
>>
he has a hot ass mexiwife annon,
her wife is rich as fuck and a famous producer from mexico
>>
>>69777343
Adam Sandler's bitch
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.