[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cersi. >Stronk, empowered womyn. Don't you dare say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ramsay.jpg (19 KB, 861x480) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
19 KB, 861x480
>Cersi.
>Stronk, empowered womyn. Don't you dare say otherwise, you filthy misogynist!
>Ramsay.
>BOO HISS!
>IF HE LIVES WE STOP WATCHING! HE'S A SOCIOPATH!

Is there anything more horrible than fans of this show? Ramsay does everything the show says you need to do to 'get er done' in this setting but because he lacks tits he's a horrible monster.

I hope the writers troll the shit out of the fans by making him sit on the Iron Throne at the end.
>>
http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/game-thrones-ramsay-bolton-problem.html/2/
>>
>>69776468
But he's literally a sociopath who cuts off cocks, flays people alive, and feeds babies to dogs.
>>
Cersei isn't a monster. She's just stupid.
>>
Ramsay is actually a great character.
He's probably the most evil character on Game of Thrones
But I really love the way he controls things
he's reckless, he has no fear for his enemies and abuses everyone.
But truth be told he's gonna get cucked from Jon.
>>
They'll both be dead by the end of the season so who cares.
>>
>>69776808
>Jon breeding Sansa as Ramsay watches in despair
Uh
>>
You'd have to be really dense to think these characters are the same. Ramsay is completly unidimensional. Even by got's standards.
>>
cersei was shown in moments of vulnerability and has certain aspects of an actual human being

ramsay doesnt. hes a cartoon tier villain
>>
>>69776468
I stopped watching around the time he castrated theon.

Does his character actually serve an interesting purpose to the overall plot? Or is he still edgy Mcedgealot like he was in the beginning?
>>
cersei is a great character
ramsay is enjoyable and well acted but he's far less nuanced

>insecure
>wants power
>was a bit sad when myranda died

there's not much else going on
>>
>>69776950
Yeah but then there's the times she dances in the spilled entrails of peasants.
>>
>>69776468
I hate how they turned Cersei to be a retarded
>stop slut shaming!!!!
character. She was really interesting before, now she's just triggered by getting slut shamed. Christ she even has a feminist hair cut now
>>
>>69776468
>Cersi.
>Stronk, empowered womyn. Don't you dare say otherwise, you filthy misogynist!

Literally no one said that, ever. She's a grey character at best.
>>
>>69776808
>Ramsay is actually a great character.
are you stupid? He's like an evil gary stue. His character has zero depth, he's practically a comic book villain, and not a good one.
>>69776727
This article is kinda right in the sense that we're wasting time with him. His storyline is predictable and It's like he's set up to die in this season.
>>
>>69777009
She wasn't slut shamed, she was humiliated and that made her mad because she's a prideful character who considers herself superior to all the street trash. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>69778193
We basically said the same thing mane
he's evil, but he's great at being evil.
When you have shows like this one, you've got to have a psychotic murderer to give the fans that specific taste of the evil side of events.
I also like the actor, he fits perfect for Ramsay's role.
>>
>>69778291
joke's on you I was just pretending to be retarded haha
>>
>>69776808
underage b&
>>
>>69778291
So she was slut shamed
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.