[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XMEN SPOILER. VILLIAN LOSES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 184x273
Apocalypse is supposed to be so powerful. Why didnt the fucker didnt just turn magneto into dust. or jane. He is supposed to be better at telekinesis then jane. He could literally move magneto's brain a foot to the left and he would have died. he could have ripped them apart. stopped their heart. turn all the nerves to metal. evaporated their eyes. skinned them alive. he could literally pull them apart to their individual atoms. But NOOOOOO!! He got defeated by the ex-men. fucking faggot
>>
Because he was battling with Prof X during whole thing . You madcuck did you watched movie? or checking phone during that.
>>
File: 131.jpg (875 KB, 3000x2296) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
875 KB, 3000x2296
>>69775575
Apocalypse is incredibly powerful yes but he went up against the Phoenix. Do you know how powerful the Phoenix is, child?

You were probably playing on your phone most of the movie and didn't pay attention. Typical /tv/ retard.
>>
Garbage film, + wolverine cameo was sweet.
That was it, prove me wrong.
Pro-tip, you can't.
>>
>>69775575
>jane
>>
>>69775600
>he was battling with Prof X

#NotmyApocalpyse
>>
>>69775633
I didnt take out my phone during the movie. And didnt phoenix couldnt grow a pair until the last minute.Apocalypse could have easliy killed them all and transfer his mind into charles. They covering like little bitches in their little love shack and apocalypse spent 8 minutes deflecting metal off of him
>>
>>69775648
The Wolverine cameo was lame.

He was supposed to be weapon X mode but didn't really act any different to regular wolverine.
They couldn't even get the costume right because it's Hugh Jackman and they just HAD to show his face.
>>
There are many valid criticisms of capeshit movies but depowering overly powerful characters is not one of them.
>>
>>69775575
He was distracted because he left a "backdoor" open into Charles' mind and the latter used it to enter his own. Since telekinesis on that scale was the only power he still needed to become omnipotent (or as he put it, "everywhere and everyone"), then got blasted by Charles with all the thoughts of mankind at once, he was staggered momentarily. He proceeded to wipe the floor of his mind with Charles but had to redirect more and more power to the other mutants attacking him from the outside. Then Phoenix was unleashed on him and he could't withstand. Was a pretty good joint effort, I'd say.
>>
>>69776760
Let me just easily create this giant pyramid, no biggie. Split magneto in half? Nope to much brain power
>>
>>69776760
I agree. Although Erik shouldn't have had that much trouble. Dude was tapping into the earth's magnetic poles and shit. Also, wtf happened to Psylocke? She turning heel for good?
>>
>>69776837
When he built the pyramid, he wasn't trying to subdue the world's greatest telepath in a way his body would still be usable in the end.
>>
>>69775633
>Do you know how powerful the Phoenix is, child?
Not as strong as the repulsive force between you and women.
>>
>>69776179
I don't see how he was that depowered.

I mean,he took on the Pheonix,Magneto and Storm who he previously buffed himself,Cyclops,beast,mystique all the while Charles is fucking his mind from the inside and they still barely beat him.

Oh and he fucking beat Quicksilver which is a feat in its own.
>>
>>69777149
>said the 4channer in a capeshit thread
>>
>>69777197
What I understood >>69776179 meant, was that they didn't make Apocalypse as strong as he is in the comics to make it more believable. He's still an insane powerhouse, but he can be permanently killed this time.
>>
>>69777298
>but he can be permanently killed this time.
or so it seems.
>>
>>69777348
Fine. He still suffered a crushing defeat through joint effort and that's fine for now.
>>
>Go to see the new xmen
>See the rating "12a" pop up
>Well fuck, here we go again with this civil war family PG bullshit
>Immediately see two people get fucking REKT with their skin and muscle disintegrated
>Straight after see someone get their bones snapped the fuck up and crushed into a ball

My fuckin nigga Bryan Singer, you made it.
>>
File: mcavoy_fassbender_jackman.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
mcavoy_fassbender_jackman.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>69777850
Not to mention all those soldiers Wolverine brutally murders.
>>
>>69777945
>Brutally murders
Why do people keep acting like the Wolverine scene was brutal?

We have seen him do the exact same thing in every other film. They should have made him a fucking animal and completely destroy people.
>>
>>69775575
seems like you didn't even read the wikipedia entry on the guy before making all this bitching or you would've know Apocalypse is nothing but a bitch jobber
>>
>>69775648
Olivia Munn was best. Prove me wrong faggot. Pro tip, you absolutely CANT
>>
>>69777850
Also the guys Apocalypse straight up decapitates with a whiff of sand, or the guy straight after he fuses into a wall.

I wondered why they were even able to punch Cyke free again. I was under th impression the first guy was completely bonded with the wall on a molecular level.
>>
>Jane
>>
Apocalypse is the earth's ultimate jobber much like Thanos is the universe's ultimate jobber. Thanos has an excuse in that he cucks himself because he doesn't feel worthy of winning. Apocalypse just spaghettis himself and loses over and over for no real reason.
>>
>can literally teleport anywhere
>doesn't recruit and corrupt Jean first thing, day one
>>
>>69781373
The wall guy had the wall go into his mouth and fill his body. Cyclops just got wall wrapped around him.

>>69777850
It was surprisingly brutal for a PG film.
Although the wolverine scene seemed tame because of those other deaths.
>>
>>69775575
Why wuld he turn Magneto into Jane?
>>
>>69781844
He didn't know about Jean before that. Seriosulyi, you all are just being mad virgins just for the sake of it.
>>
>>69781844
Jean wasn't on Caliban's files and nobody else he came into contact with up until that point knew Jean. When he found Charles, he was dead set on turning him into his next vessel and didn't bother for another mutant to recruit. He already hat his horsemen assembled.

also
>horsemen
Not a single horse anywhere in the movie
>>
File: olivia_munn_sausages.gif (788 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
olivia_munn_sausages.gif
788 KB, 300x250
>>69781258
She was barely there. Posing in 3, 4 shots maybe and having 2 lines of dialogue. All of her action scenes were in tv spots.

She looked hot af though.
>>
>>69782931
>also
>horsemen
>Not a single horse anywhere in the movie
he never christened them either. Who was Death? Who was Pestilence?
>>
File: 1459712875561.jpg (61 KB, 666x632) Image search: [Google]
1459712875561.jpg
61 KB, 666x632
>>69782983
>mfw I completely forgot about her between Angel's recruitmenr and until she sliced and diced the car
>>
>>69783121
The Egyptian guys in the beginning, according to the credits. Couldn't tell you which was which then, either.

He is also only called Apocalypse in that one TV spot.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.