[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SCREAM SEASON 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: just a prank bro.jpg (199 KB, 1917x1073) Image search: [Google]
just a prank bro.jpg
199 KB, 1917x1073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-6vLCO7vRU

Who's excited for this?
>>
no one
>>
File: best emma 2016.jpg (149 KB, 634x862) Image search: [Google]
best emma 2016.jpg
149 KB, 634x862
>>69774021
Literally nobody

Scream Queens >>>>>> Scream
>>
>>69774021
The whole gang's back! Noah, Brooke, Audrey, Kieran, Jake, they're all here!
Should hopefully be as good as the first once they kill off fucking Emma and her mother immediately. Two woeful performances and horribly written characters that did everything possible to wreck an otherwise alright first series
>>
File: pew pew.jpg (49 KB, 300x609) Image search: [Google]
pew pew.jpg
49 KB, 300x609
Would you a Bex
>>
>>69774070
Dead heat, both had their moments despite being tonal messes. Goddamn I will excuse any amount of shit once it contributes to the new slasher revival
>>
>>69774288
Yeah man she a QT. Plus she's got that adorable "edgy little bisexual" aesthetic. 10/10 would lick her combat boots
>>
>>69774021
how was the first season? saw it was recently added to netflix and i'm curious. better than American Horror Story or not really?

i find it a bit odd that American horror shows always include campiness, as if out and out horror is just too disturbing for audiences and they must add some humor to temper the edge. am i wrong on this? it doesn't extend to films like The Witch, but the marriage of humor and horror is very prevalent in American horror.
>>
>>69774288
I'd accidentally the whole Bex
>>
>>69774462
It's alright, watches like a standard "small-town CW/ MTV murder mystery show" that happens to have the Scream name. Story's a little draggy but there's some inspired moments and a largely likeable cast. Hardly scary, but it avoids the excessive, garish campiness you're describing by playing down the horror aspects and sticking to grounded, slightly po-faced thriller territory
>>
>>69774971
i'll check out the first episode soon and see where it takes me. not really fond of the CW type shows and i don't think i've watched an MTV one. who knows? it may surprise me.
>>
File: carlton.jpg (231 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
carlton.jpg
231 KB, 960x686
>>69774288
>tfw finding out she isnt lesbian
ive never been so relieved
>>
>>69774462
its mtv good, so not great but not toally terrible either.
probably the biggest mistake was trying to morph a scream universe into a tv series like this. It seems too forced
>>
I'm hype.
>>
>>69775972
Barely touched on what they could've done, too. Fair enough if they can't afford cast cameos, but one or two fucking references to the Stab films or Woodsboro would've helped
>>
>>69776428
they bashed the whole premise of what scream stood for. The movies make fun of character and story cliches, while they show dives right into them un-ironically. Granted its an MTV show so they did what they could but it just seems like they dumbed down the whole point
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.