[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stephen Colbert Calls Out Marvel ‘Sausage Fest’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 838-495_StephenColbert.jpg (182 KB, 1200x1431) Image search: [Google]
838-495_StephenColbert.jpg
182 KB, 1200x1431
>Stephen Colbert wants to bring gender equality to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which he called a “sausage fest” on Tuesday’s episode of “The Late Show.”
>“And I gotta say, all that Spandex really showcases the sausage,” Colbert said. His take on the movie studio was in reaction to “Iron Man 3” writer and director Shane Black claiming that Marvel demanded he change the villain in the film from female to male because a female villain toy wouldn’t sell as well.

How will capeshit fans ever recover?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgW2KLJayxI
>>
>>69767501
>>Stephen Colbert wants to bring gender equality to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Maybe he should try bringing an audience to his show, first.
>>
>>69767501
what, being villains in real life wasn't enough?
>>
>>69767501

>Marvel demanded he change the villain in the film from female to male because a female villain toy wouldn’t sell as well.

Was Tony's ex girlfriend supposed to be the "le epic twist Mandarin"?
>>
>>69767501
How is his show going?
>>
>>69767501
I couldn't get more than 7 seconds
>>
>>69767501

>stephen colbert being an unfunny faggot

so what else is new?
>>
>>69767501

who is this faggot anyway

i see his stupid face here all the time
>>
>a company made a decision to increase sales
STOP THE PRESSES OH THE HUMANITY IT'S ANUDDA SHOA
When has Colbert ever been funny or relevant or not a total idiot cuck
>>
When will Colbert resign to be replace by a female host to improve the talk show gender equality?
>>
>>69768198

Here's the thing. They didn't make either a Killian or a "Mandarin" figure in the end.
>>
>>69767501
>I can't understand sarcasm.
>>
It's always fucking whining nowadays with these fucks
>>
>>69768546
>implying this is sarcastic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
>>
>>69768604
Ι'm not arguing about that one though.
>>
>>69768546
>It's just for humor
>That's why so many people list shows like this as their primary source of information
>>
Why would Marvel listen to these fucks when their movies are doing just fine while being sausage fests?
>>
>>69768704
It's already infected Marvel. Ruffalo is an outspoken male ally and has been talking about this since the first Avengers.
>>
When is he gonna put his money where his mouth is and step down from late night tv so a woman can take his place, cause you know, late night talk shows are dominated by white male hosts
>>
Was he always a cuck, or is he just spineless and willing to follow liberalism's shameful tailspin over the past decade for the sake of his career? I can't believe I used to like him.
>>
>>69768669
>people are stupid and will cite any source that furthers their beliefs/agenda as legitimate.
In other news, standing in rain has been proved to cause wet skin and/or clothes.
>>
>>69767501
>Marvel demanded he change the villain in the film from female to male because a female villain toy wouldn’t sell as well.

Come on, we all know the real reason they changed it.
>>
>>69768826
I think he's trying too hard to pander to a tumblr fanbase that doesn't care for him
>>
>>69768984
Because Gweneth Paltrow would have been in a chick fight and thats beneath her auteur sensibilities? I'd be cool with a main female villain but idk if there are any compelling ones left because idk comics.
>>
>>69769049
I was thinking "because the media would call them misogynist for having an evil woman get her ass kicked by Iron Man", but yeah, I guess that too.
>>
>>69767501

Stephen Colbert needs to tend his own garden.
>>
File: 11166456.jpg (35 KB, 260x300) Image search: [Google]
11166456.jpg
35 KB, 260x300
He is truly Letterman's successor
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.