[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All these Tumblrites crying about muh LBGT character dying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: shiggydiggyy.png (150 KB, 291x335) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggyy.png
150 KB, 291x335
>All these Tumblrites crying about muh LBGT character dying on The 100
>Have no idea what the show is even about, so IMDB it
>Set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.
>Repopulate the planet
>They killed off a gay character

So... What exactly are people bitching about, again?
>>
You can be gay/lesbian and decide to inseminate a female or be inseminated for a mission clearly larger than their sexual orientation
>>
>show is called the 100
>set 97 years after nuclear war
Pretty shit writing desu
>>
>>69763615
>implying that wouldn't equally piss off SJW's because of 'oppressive cisnormativity‘ or some shit
>>
>>69763659
it probably would but who cares because a dick in an ass can't make a baby. They at least know this
>>
>>69763625
could you imagine if the pilot explains how 100 years after they send 100 people. I would turn it off and 360 moonwalk away
>>
>>69763559
Looks likes fags upset that they learned modern society allows homosexuality because it can afford people to die childless.
>>
>>69763705
On the other hand, they would consider the idea of gay people being pressured into straight sex as full-on rape and literally the worst thing to ever occur in the universe.
You know how these people are, you can never win with them.
>>
>>69763767

>gay guy jerks off
>cums in woman's hand
>she sticks it up her vag

Would this work?
>>
>>69763559

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1krMXF5lNJ8
>>
>>69763911
if it was a gay guy inseminating a straight woman like that, it would be fine
if it was a straight guy inseminating a lesbian woman like that, it would be RAPE
>>
>>69763951
>That shitty easterner accent

Because it's a Friday night and you should be out slaying some puss, not shit posting on /tv/.
>>
>>69763911
Where did the meme about gay men being unable to fuck women came from?
>>
people are bitching about the front page of /tv/ being constantly discussions of cuckolding, race in movies, and SJW's in general
please fuck off with your identity politics shitposting back to cripplechan
>>
Can anybody explain the circumstances of this fag and his death? I watched the last 2 episodes and it was about some dumb computer chip taking over people or something.
>>
Why are all the women muh strong females that can kick the shit out of gangs of men, when in reality they all would be nothing more than fuck toys. It's not realistic enough for me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.