[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this show fail?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462847584416.png (281 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1462847584416.png
281 KB, 624x352
Why did this show fail?
>>
It wasn't funny.
>>
Important TV people couldnt fuck the hot devil bitch IRL
>>
>>69756394
People didn't understand the title. It could have been called Americans and meant the same thing.
>>
>>69758421
Why I oughta
>>
>Shrugs
>>
bad writing
>>
>>69756394
Well in my experience you need to be in the mood for satire and you need a few episodes to get the jokes. The jokes arr realy good but since we are in sitcom times no one can laugh without laugh track. My roommate and my girlfriend realy didnt liked it at first but it was because i talked in to them to watch it. Later on it was for free on amazon prime and we all rewatched it together now they are disappointed that it has only 2 seasons.
>>
Idk, I really like it
>>
>>69756394
Cuppa coffee fucked up negotiating season 3. And the studio they moved it to didn't do as good of a job and didn't deliver on time. So CC canned it because the moderate success wasn't worth the headache of shopping it around to a third new studio.
>>
I like it but I can tell it's pretty bad. I don't know. Maybe the whole mood they created was appealing for me. Maybe I see myself as Mark. Maybe I want to fuck the hot devil's tits.

Who knows? I don't ask many questions and just finish every episode when I find it zapping on MTV.
>>
>>69756394
All they had was a concept and they rolled with it. It wasn't particularly memorable our good.
>>
Kurt megzer or whatever his kike name is probably ruined it
>>
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WASH YOUR ASS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.