[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was army dog so racist? Did bootcamp change him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1463458440248.jpg (34 KB, 279x402) Image search: [Google]
1463458440248.jpg
34 KB, 279x402
Why was army dog so racist? Did bootcamp change him?
>>
>fucking gooks in every goddamn tree

army dog pls stop
>>
He was bred for war and fetch, not tolerance.
>>
>>69754938
I laughed harder than i should have...fucking kek
>>
File: choose this(3).jpg (295 KB, 1600x1300) Image search: [Google]
choose this(3).jpg
295 KB, 1600x1300
>I had a friend, a German shepherd, Danforth, back there I had all these fucking guys man, who were my friends. Cause back here there's nothing.We were always talking about this fucking bone, this, uh, hamshank, he was always talking about this bone, said we were gonna chew till our teeth fell out. We were in this kennel in Kabul, and this Afghan hound comes up, this pup carrying a bone, and he says "Hey, wanna share?" and I said no. He kept asking, yeah? And Danforth said "Yeah." And I went to get a bowl of kibble, and the bone was wired, and he sunk his teeth into it, blew his fucking body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me just...like this, and I'm trying to pull him off! My friend, that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm trying to hold him together, I'm fucking...his fucking insides keep coming out. And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's sayin' "I wanna go home, I wanna go home, Army Dog, I wanna chew my bone" and I said "With what? I can't find your fucking jaw! I can't find your jaw!"
I thought this scene was kind of out of place at first but on repeat viewings I actually kinda like it.
>>
File: 1463008454419.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1463008454419.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
>>69754938
>tfw army dog makes the call to napalm that village in retaliation for his platoon getting sniped at earlier in his deployment
>tfw army dog montage of him working out through his military prison sentence and reintegrating with society after so many years
>>
Wanna watch Doggu movies with your fellow /tv/irgins?
Get in here
https://instasync.com/r/NEETkek
>>
Was army dog in the wrong fucking his dead friend's wife?
>>
>It ain't flea starts playing
>>
SHIH TZU FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>69755634
>army dog gets sent in to flush out a gook from a spider hole
>who let the dogs out starts playing
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 109x125
>>69755246
The original cut was pretty gruesome, but that directors cut was somethings else.
>>
>>69755234
quality
>>
War is hell, woof woof!
>>
>>69754896
>my dog, a Vietnam vet, told me he wanted to see a war film with me
>I chose Army Dog, not knowing how gritty it was
>My dog was fine for the first half of the movie, but he didn't say anything, we just watched in silence
>the scene where the VC sniper shoots the german shepherd in the leg, only to shoot his buddies as they try to drag him back comes up
>my dog starts shaking and I can see tears roll down his face
>he suddenly flips shit and tears up the room, and then goes out and hides in his dog house
>he didn't come out for three days
>we pretended it didn't happen afterwards

I don't recommend showing this movie to dogs who have actually experienced warfare, it may trigger flashbacks or PTSD episodes
>>
File: 2838sydney.jpg (42 KB, 380x304) Image search: [Google]
2838sydney.jpg
42 KB, 380x304
>"DO IT ARMY DOG. JUST DO IT. PUT HER OUT OF HER MISERY, JESUS MAN."
>army dog just watches
>they deserve this
>they all deserve this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.