[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he go back? Is it because he blamed himself for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 81bWWVVkoIL._SY445_.jpg (25 KB, 315x445) Image search: [Google]
81bWWVVkoIL._SY445_.jpg
25 KB, 315x445
Why did he go back?

Is it because he blamed himself for the state of the world?
>>
>>69754204
I fucking hate this film
>>
>>69754204
Sometimes we just have to face the world and embrace the outcome.
>>
Simple Christ allegory in a pretty Irish background
>>
File: vampire cade.png (651 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vampire cade.png
651 KB, 640x480
>>69754204
you wouldn't? curiosity killed the cade
>>
>>69754204
because he was jesus
>>
>>69754204

His last few days were pretty miserable. Maybe he was trying to see if he had any faith in humanity left.
>>
>>69754554
>>69754370
>>69754239
hey reddit
>>
Because the priest does Christ's will, no matter what.
>>
>>69754204
>Why did he go back?

To be Christ-like.
>>
>>69754822
What the fuck is reddit?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FV4hmDigzE

What other films capture incel life this well?
>>
>>69755109
Idk I just call people that when I disagree with them
>>
Fucking psycho cunt who joined the army

piece of shit for killing the dog
>>
>blamed himself for the state of the world

No, it seemed more like the world rejected the help he was trying to give. Even when he had the pistol he threw it away because he knew it wasn't the answer, and in the end tried to use the only real weapons he had: his voice and words.

All through the movie he finds only two/three genuinely good people. The boy who paints beautiful scenery and the french woman whose husband dies. Those two alone help him keep faith in a faithless world he can't recognize. His town is full of cheats, liars, drunks, burgeoning serial killers, hedonists, and adulterers.

Put simply, because his faith is so strong he had to go. It's in his nature to help and try to heal(but doesn't quite seem to know how), which he was trying to do the entire time.
>>
>>69755615
>Not the barkeep

Does it really matter though everyone in the town was an asshole
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.