[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alice (Něco z Alenky) is possibly the strangest Alice in wonderland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: nightmare.jpg (114 KB, 785x588) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
114 KB, 785x588
Alice (Něco z Alenky) is possibly the strangest Alice in wonderland adaptation ever like look it up The fucking rabbit is Fucking terrifying and as i am typing this im watching the film, Also it is in stop motion/ live action hybrid
>>
File: Creeps.png (3 MB, 2016x2444) Image search: [Google]
Creeps.png
3 MB, 2016x2444
/tv/ what do you think of these screenshots
They are from an alice in wonderland film Alice 1988 its stop motion/ live action
>>
>>69752878
>>69753846
>implying /tv/ is a board where genuine art is discussed.

That being said you sound like a complete new fag that just found the movie on Netflix so you are not much better.

But yes. It is the objectively best adaptation of the book in film, better than the book itself in many ways, and a masterpiece. Though it is very difficult to watch. I love the film to death, top 5 all time, but I have trouble sitting through the entire film. Kind of strange that is.
>>
I've always wanted to see this, but I've never watched it.
>>
>>69754246
"You should watch it," said the White Rabbit.
>>
>>69754187
Do you have to work at sounding like such a pretentious faggot or does it come naturally.
>>
/tv/ what do you think of this screenshot
It is from an alice in wonderland film Alice 1988 its stop motion/ live action
>>
>>69754246
Like I said, it's very difficult to watch. You won't be enticed by it. It won't grab you and pull you in in the way other films can. You will have to actively force yourself to enjoy it. But that is what makes it true art. It is a piece to be considered, not mindlessly watched and then discarded after.

My favorite concept in the film is the sock part. There is something quite enchanting about it. Being spirited away to a room where your socks leave you, countless other socks indicating all those that have come before you. The novelty of the metaphor between your socks and your journey through life and the struggle to reclaim your path on the journey of life by reclaiming your socks or else being forever lost on your path.*tips fedora*
>>
>>69754318
See my latest comment for your answer. I don't think I need to point out which one it was.
>>
>>69754272

I had to stop watching because of this shit
>>
>>69754187
>>69754442
Please fuck off.
>>
>>69754388
wew lads
>>
>>69754501
Just go back to your Marvel vs DC and GoT threads plebian. This thread is now a patrician only zone. Only connoisseurs of fine art such as myself are truly able to appreciate a masterpiece like this. *vapes *
>>
>>69754501
"Please fuck off" said the White Rabbit
>>
>>69754388
Chones
>>
"Bump," said the White Rabbit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.