[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reaper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: clearart-879.png (198 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
clearart-879.png
198 KB, 500x281
Who else loved this show and was pissed when it was cancelled?

>DAT Ray Wise as Satan
>DAT Missy Peregrym cuteness
>>
I liked it, but it wasn't a good show.
>>
Ray Wise absolutely made that show, without him it would have been crap.
>>
Such a qt
>>
>>69751977
post sexy jenny wade
>>
>>69751977

Worst character.
>>
>>69750561
I didn't like the fat guy
>>
>>69752817

Mah demonfu.
>>
>>69754760

Why? I didn't mind her, but then I find her adorable.
>>
>>69756398
mmmmm yes
>>
>>69750771

I was sold the second I heard him say "I'm the Devil!" in that cheerful ass voice in the pilot.

Pretty entertaining, put it on in the background, show.
>>
Reminded me very much of the x-files MOTW episodes in the same way shows like Supernatural did their take on.

Ray Wise really made it worth watching, underrated actor.
>>
The first in the long line of Armie Hammer flops.
>>
Damn, I can't believe it's been 7 years. I can barely remember the show, only that I liked it and was disappointed that it got cancelled. I can't find any trace of its existence on youtube, can someone link me a video?
>>
I know a tripfag said he wrote a spec script about Sock and Benji being soul hunters, if you see a fag with Pizza in his trip code, ask him about the script. It was on /co/ when he posted it.
>>
>>69750561
I just happened to catch the pilot and was like "wow this is awesome" then it got canceled
>>
>>69757966

Can't find it myself either want to watch it again as well. Haven't seen it since it first aired but have fond memories of getting out of class freshman year of college and getting stoned watching this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.