[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britcucks have been hiding this show from us. Funny as shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: yes_minister_title1.jpg (26 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
yes_minister_title1.jpg
26 KB, 400x311
Britcucks have been hiding this show from us. Funny as shit
>>
File: ym33_humphrey9.jpg (6 KB, 314x234) Image search: [Google]
ym33_humphrey9.jpg
6 KB, 314x234
It's pretty famous, mate.
>>
I feel like despite the humor it makes some very sinister and poignant observations about government. Like of House of Cards had to be a comedy
>>
Everyone knows about this show.
>>
Humpy was a slick taking weasel' Some people get paid a lot of money to try and manipulate others the way he does. Very interesting. Not that I want to emulate him but it is interesting to watch.
>>
>>69744073
I'm only at the early episodes but it's hard not to hate him
>>
>>69742093
I'm sorry but House of Cards is literally Politicians talking for 40mintues nothing happens the show.
I'm sorry but you could have just filmed politicians talking for 40mintues and it would be the same show.
It's literally all the political bull from the wire season 3 onwards the show..
>>
>>69744694

Have you ever seen politicians talking? I wish actual politics was as exciting as House of Cards.
>>
>>69744694
>nothing happens
>ignoring the part where Francis murders the journalist he was fucking
>ignoring the part where Francis has 2 people killed via car bombings
>ignoring the part where his wife has him shot to spare his dignity
>>
>>69744926
God sounds worse than I thought

There I was thinking it was going to be realistic and now it's set in a fantasy universe.
>>
>>69742093

Politician who have watched it will tell you that it's very lifelike. Ocassionally, the writers got into problem when they did an episode that was way too similar to real events (they often were, and later admitted they had a mole for inspiration). Later, they admitted that they had a mole. Apparently, they never did a lot of stories for being too unbelievable.
>>
>>69741885
Well who knows Foreign Office secrets except for the Foreign Office?
>Oh that's easy. Only the Kremlin.
>>
>>69741885
>Abolish education and science!?
No, no, no, only the department. Education and science will flourish.
>WITHOUT A GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT!? IMPOSSIBLE!
>>
>>69741885
How are things over at the Freedom of Information campaign?
>Sorry, I can't talk about that
>>
>>69746525
The Mirror is read by people who think they run the country
The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country
The Times is read by people who actually do run the country
The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country
The Financial Times is read by people who own the country
The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country
The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is
>Prime Minister, what about people who read the Sun?
They don't care who runs the country so long as she's got big tits
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmOvEwtDycs
>>
>>69746525
Not quite as bad as sweden yet
>>
>>69746705
I mean, just imagine what would happen if you put defence in the hands of the local authorities.
>Defence
Yes, give the local councils 100 million each and tell them to defend themselves. You wouldn't have to worry about the Russians - we'd have a civil war in 3 weeks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.