[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you like about the network he's on and its politics,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Say what you like about the network he's on and its politics, but there isn't a single person in any of the 24/7 news networks that's even remotely as charming as Shep Smith.
>>
>>69740252

>lizardman
>charming
>>
Agreed.
>>
>>69740293

When he drinks his mint juleps (come on, no one with that accent doesn't drink mint juleps) he needs a straw for his lizard tongue.
>>
He's not a snobby "I think I know what's best for humanity" liberal like CNN has nor a militant psycho-liberal like MSNBC has.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLawWmSyakg
>>
>>69742049

>if someone says something that I disagree with, that means they use a website that I don't like because I have no ability to form an individual personality like other people
>>
>>69742036
Classic
>>
File: PYjoIxQ.jpg (38 KB, 777x952) Image search: [Google]
PYjoIxQ.jpg
38 KB, 777x952
>>69742036
>tfw they didn't get off it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYoOQVJQ6xc

I love Shep.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIOREqBcFuY
>>
>>69742606

>this conversation bores me and I don't want to carry on with it. I'm the host of the show, so I'm going to steer us onto the True Blood.
>>
>>69740252
I used to love coming home and watching him wreck everyone he talks about. He used to roast the shit out of Blaggo. Based as fuck. Too bad his career got JUST after people got mad at him for calling Robin Wiliams a coward or some shit.
>>
Anderson Cooper is better
>>
>>69743178

Shep Smith vs. Anderson Cooper in a charm off. Loser is the first one in bed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.