[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Michael Fassbender play the next James Bond?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Idris Elba.jpg (195 KB, 900x649) Image search: [Google]
Idris Elba.jpg
195 KB, 900x649
Should Michael Fassbender play the next James Bond?
>>
>>69736980
>the meme man from thor

wew lads
>>
>>69736980
I think it's time for an American Bond.
>>
He strikes me more as a Bond villain type.
>>
Fassbender would be the perfect Bond. Though dunno what's the bigger dealbreaker. Bond drinking Scotch instead of a Martini or Fassbender drinking a Martini instead of Scotch
>>
>>69736980

Should be a black trans Jew actor, it's the current year after all
>>
>>69737166

They don't drink real alcohol on the set anon.
>>
Is there anyone that actually thinks he should be Bond? Tom Hiddleston? Do you really take a look at this idiot and think "James Bond"? No he looks like a fucking nerd he's fucking Loki from the Memevengers, he is not James Bond material.
>>
>>69737207

Ye but Fassbender drinks Scotch in all his roles.
It's kinda his thing
>>
>>69736980
It's time for a female James Bond, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>69737380
I think I get where you're coming from
We need a male actor that can play a passable trap and his role is to fuck his way up parliament and become bff's with the queen but she finds out his secret and they end up fucking too and she's the bond girl
>>
>>69736980
I root for Cavill. Hack Snyder and WB/DC ruined his career, he deserves better.
>>
File: DawnOfJust.jpg (71 KB, 636x474) Image search: [Google]
DawnOfJust.jpg
71 KB, 636x474
>>69737563
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
OH NO NO NO
>>
>>69737563
he's proven to be adept at murdering people onscreen
>>
>>69736980
Omg he looks like another celeb. Hilarious..holy shit!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.