[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2b 5mnYrdNE Anyone seen th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2
File: J U S T.jpg (129 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
J U S T.jpg
129 KB, 612x380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2b5mnYrdNE

Anyone seen this yet? how bad is it?
>>
>>69729694
>how bad is it?
How bad does it look?
It's probably that bad.
>>
>>69729694
I've seen it, it's shit. It's worse than x-3.

If it weren't for Quicksilver doing his Flash thing and beating the dogshit out of Apoc at the climax, and Magneto and his family at the beginning, I would have shot up the theatre.
>>
>>69729694
7/10 trailers make it look way worse. maybe like 3 or 4 cheese lines like "forget everything you know" but aside from that it was kinda enjoyable. I didnt think sophie turners accent was that bad aside from 1 sentence which makes her sound like a man for some reason. But i am australian so maybe i can't pick american as easily
>>
It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad. It was just there
>>
i saw it yesterday, it's not any worse than your average capeshit, the real problem with it is how bland it is.

the character design is shit, so is sansa's american accent, they milked the quicksilver scene but it was still cool, beyond that just meh.

i still liked it better than bvs, mostly because xmen seemed to be aware of how shit it was.

as a movie, it's 4/10, as a capeshit movie it's a solid 7.
>>
>>69729790
Quicksilver didnt do shit against apocalypse? he got in like 3 punches which seemed to do nothing, then his leg got broke and didnt do anything the rest of the movie
>>
>>69729694
>Psylocke is lethal and doesn't afraid of anything
Probably pretty bad.
>>
>>69729912
psylocke is barely in it. i guess they cut most of her scenes out in editing.

thrash metal angel was cool though.
>>
>>69729912
>>69729967
She had, 3, maybe 4 lines at most?
>>
None of the actors except for Peters, Fassbender and McAvoy were able to emote worth a damn. It's like they had someone competent write their lines then kill themselves, and someone vastly inferior finished the script.

Whoever directed the action scenes should be shot. The wolverine cameo was just shit flying everywhere and it looked ridiculous.

>>69729858
I know that he didn't defeat him, it just looked awesome, and reinforced that he's ridiculously powerful.
>>
also why isn't this out in america yet? why did europe get it a week early?
>>
>olivia munn

how the fuck does she keep getting roles? does she give a mean head or something because her acting sure as fuck isn't any good.
>>
oh and for me the two worst scenes are

havoc allahuakbaring himself
that polish dude killing magneto's wife and daughter with a single arrow

i get that this is a capeshit and therefore targeted towards ages 15 and younger but still, just try a little.
>>
>>69730122
According to CliffyB she's a master of throwing other people under the bus in order to serve her own interests. She must know where the bodies are buried.

Honestly, she's a good actor when she has good material like Newsroom, but she brought nothing but tits and a puffy tummy to Apoc.

>>69730091
Marvel wants it to be pirated ad nauseum in order to justify the low take at the box office.
>>
>>69730159
>second spoiler

Especially given that it was a wooden arrow, not metal
>>
i wish there was a storyline where magneto became the leader of the zionists instead of mutant supremacists. he could be treated as the incarnation of moses or some shit.

he could become the israeli president.
>>
>>69730327
>no solo movie about Magneto hunting down Nazis in Brazil with his son

I'd give my left nut for this.
>>
>>69730348
quicksilver not saying he was his son was also shit. if he told him there and then magneto would probably have stopped, instead we had to have him change his mind at the literal last second.

oh and yeah, the movie is choke-full of cliches.
>>
how does it compare to dofp?
>>
>>69729694

I'll just wait for a mash up of all the Oliva Munn moments so I can b8.
>>
>>69730841
Worse in every respect.
>>
>>69730411
And why the fuck did Mystique wait so long to let Mags know that they were there?

God damn this movie was retarded.
>>
>>69730918
fuck
>>
>>69730122

She's pure boner generating material.
>>
>>69730946
yeah, i enjoyed watching it, more so than some other capeshit, but the more you think about things the stupider it gets.
>>
Do they Mention how wolverine told professor x about Jean, cyclops and storm in DOFP
>>
>>69731374
lol no. nothing is ever explained. its just a cash in movie.
>>
>>69731374
Nope. Wolverine had no lines and was not otherwise mentioned by anyone outside of the context of him shanking people in badly choreographed action scenes.

I want to stab Singer for how badly he fucked this up.
>>
>>69731507
Wolverine is brain washed by Styker due Weapon X program.Of course they shoe horned his scenes in last week of shooting .

It was pretty bad had 2-3 scenes barely entertained.Still better then BvS.
>>
Really pisses me off that the Avengers got the good treatment, and X-men fell into the hands of people who just can't seem to figure out what to do with it. It has moments of brilliance, but it's always struggling. Avengers is fine and all, but X-men was my jam as a kid.
>>
>>69732712
Atleast Xmen doesnt look like TV movies.
>>
>>69729694

She straight up panders to geek culture when there really is no such thing. The fact that she's part of the spearheading of nerdiness as a trend, especially without the years of social alienation is really annoying. All she's trying to do is get awkward kids to think she's attainable and she creates a safe image to back that up so she won't be considered an "adult" model/actress. Her lack of nude pictorials shows how she is trying to court men of all ages to pine for her.
>>
>>69732927
>Her lack of nude pictorials shows how she is trying to court men of all ages to pine for her.

Her nudes are out there, man.
>>
>>69732927
>All she's trying to do is get awkward kids to think she's attainable

Meanwhile she is dating an NFL QB
>>
>>69732975
the best nfl qb
the goat
>>
>>69729694
a girl i know has been hyped for it for weeks

she left after 40 minutes because she cbf

i dont know what that says about the film, i expect it means it isnt engaging
>>
>>69733381
Me in the middle
>>
>>69729694
what game is this? how do you unlock her?
>>
Fuck. I enjoy 1, 2, FC and DOFP. Apocalypse fucks it up that badly?
>>
>>69733550
It's on the level of 3, though not as bad as W:O.
>>
>>69733718
its better then 3. more like First class level. Boring forgottable.
If not for quicksilver , magneto and wolverine there would be 0 memorable scene.

i cant remember anything from FC for example.
>>
>>69729746
Dat phylock doh.

She's literally the most faithful looking xman in relation to the source material in any of the xmen movies. Shame she is in a shit movie.
>>
>>69730918
It feels like Xmen is a great franchise but then again is filled with mediocre movies.
>>
>>69733780
Her costume looked stupid then, and it looks stupid now.

>>69733752
First Class had a far better villain in Kevin Bacon and a black guy in the sixties who evolved to survive but didn't turn white.
>>
>>69729694
It's ok, not that great and not that bad either. Above average.
>>
>>69732786

This one does
>>
>>69733827
I like the cosplay quality of her outfit tho, which is why it's fairhful and I dig it. Plus the actress herself is a good pick.
>>
It was fine. I think the downsides were overstated: we still got some good character studies despite the movie being painted as another Battle of Five Armies by some. JLaw didn't get nearly as much screen time as I was fearing she would. Isaac was good despite Apocalypse being a boring as fuck villain.

My main gripe was that the action choreo wasn't good enoigh to deserve that much screen time, nothing as good as the Quicksilver kitchen scene or Portal Girl teamwork.
>>
Magnet directly kills like 10 million people and then at the end Xavier's all like "wish you could stay with us old friend", and they share a warm smile, all the while his literal more-than-the-fucking-holocaust number of victims and their families lay dead or distraught across the world's coastlines.

But he destroyed Auschwitz and he helped rebuild the school so he's a good guy really.
>>
first half is absolute shite
second half is alright but not great

dont waste your time
>>
>>69733827
Bullshit . Apocalypse is much better villain
>>
>>69734354
Who thought heroes going star wars movie would be good scene
>>
>>69730230

Also that he shot it on fucking accident without looking what the fuck
>>
>>69733153

>The GOAT
>Not Tom Brady

wew lad
>>
>>69734110
>she will never do this to you while in psylocke costume
>>
What's with the fetish wear? I thought Americans hate and vehemently oppose that sort of stuff.
>>
>>69735261
It's empowering.
>>
Saw it yesteday, First half is slow as fuck, Second half is good. (thank god J lawrence isn't that important)
It was ok, it's not like the piece of shit that was X-men 3.
>>
>>69735734

I don't get the hate either. On the other hand I just love seeing superheroes going all out and just do CUHRAZEE stuff
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.