[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide Squad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Suicide-squad-thumb.jpg (190 KB, 800x501) Image search: [Google]
Suicide-squad-thumb.jpg
190 KB, 800x501
It is wrong I'm being optimistic about this? Whether you liked BvS or not, this is a different director with a different script so at the very least we'll be guaranteed something "different".

So what say you? Can we put the past behind us and look forward to the bright future of DCEU?
>>
File: 1463608430569.jpg (60 KB, 540x500) Image search: [Google]
1463608430569.jpg
60 KB, 540x500
>>69727962
reply to this post or your mom will freak
>>
>>69728019
But she's already a freak. What do I do?
>>
>>69728047
DAMAGED
>>
>>69727962
I think it'll challenge Civil War as capeshit movie of the year.

It's going to be so fucking annoying when it comes out, isn't dogshit poor, and the DCucks hail it as the holy graile of kino.
>>
This is honestly the first and only capeshit tier flick I'm somewhat excited for
>>
>>69727962
it gets deadshot wrong
it gets harley quinn wrong
it gets joker wrong

you must be on the wrong website
>>
>reshoots
>this late in production

Yeah probably won't have bizarre tonal shifts and feel like a mismatch of ideas
>>
It seems to be following the trail that Kick-Ass/Guardians Of The Galaxy/Deadpool blazed, a sort of big budget wacky genre that has yet to be named.

Which I'm all for, it seems more authentically in the spirit of the comics.
>>
The Trailers look good, but I think they fucked up at the casting

>Will Smith
>Cara
>Leto
>>
>movie comes out August 5
Oh god, these capeshit threads are never going to stop are they?
>>
>>69727962
It won't fail. Pretty much my prediction is that since critics have a boner of crucifying Snyder at any chance they'll hail Ayer as the savior of DC.

Trailer reception has been positive so far, and they've got a buzz thanks to Leto's antics.
There's no way this can possibly be better than BvS kino though.
>>
>>69728157
DCucks need this to do well so yes expect this to be talked about every single day until it's released
>>
>>69728112
lmao
>implying the public cares about that
/co/ autist detected
>>
>>69728069
>I think it'll challenge Civil War as capeshit movie of the year
Critically? Maybe... Financially? Not even close. The Joker and Will Smith are the only drawcards to this. The rest of the cast are literally who's as far as public recognition's concerned.
>>
>>69728112
Harley Quinn is not wrong at all and it is pretty clear that this Joker is Robin, not the real joker.
>>
>>69728203
You forgot about Harley. Every normie who aspires to a greater understanding of comic books but can't be arsed to read them latches on to Harley.
>>
>>69728131
Will Smith is the only actor getting butts in seats as far the casting for this goes.
>>
>>69728226
>doesn't do the accent
>Harley is not wrong at all

no
>>
>>69728304
Harley has an accent?
>>
Harley is the deadpool of DC. Normies will go see this

It will have better action scenes than Disney's captain America Civil War because it's directed by Ayer
>>
>>69728320

yes, a kind of brooklyn/joisey marisa tomei in My Cousin Vinnie accent.
>>
The only reason I would ever go watch this movie is to see how Batfleck ties in and to see if the Robin/joker theory is true.

Absolutely nothing else about this movie interests me.
>>
>>69728290

Will Smith hasn't put butts in seats since MIB 2
>>
>>69729096

What's a good Ayer action scene from one of his movies?
>>
>>69727962
This will be DC's GoTG, thier golden goose. Good for them
>>
>>69727962

Nope. It looks excellent.

Also all Marvel films are shit except for Ant-Man and Guardians Of The Galaxy.

There is NOTHING you can do about these correct opinions.
>>
>>69727962
From the looks of it, SS is either going to be a Dedpool-like success and the only hope of DCEU or a massive disapointment that will be the final straw for WB to cancel anything after JL.

I personally think it's the latter because audeinces already hate DC brand after Snyder flicks and don't want to invest time in DCEU. Also movie itself is very likely to turn out shit because of Leto and late reshoots.
>>
It doesn't really matter if it's any good desu, the public already thinks DC movies are crap. They won't bother seeing it as long as it's connected to the DCU.
>>
>>69728112
you haven't seen the movie yet so how can you say that?

ledgers joker wasn't the 'traditional' joker. he made it his own and it was fucking brilliant.

what would you prefer? you want Jared Leto doing a Ceasar Romero impression?

stop being a twat and wait for the movie to release before being a prick.
>>
>>69729220
Sabotage was pretty good (for action) despite the movie being kind of bad
>>
>>69729566
I'm not sure people care
>>
>>69728019

J
>>
>>69728112
Shouldn't you be on /co/?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.