[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn be interesting enough to be part of a louis theroux documentary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: lt.jpg (139 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
lt.jpg
139 KB, 810x540
>ywn be interesting enough to be part of a louis theroux documentary

just die in my sleep already
( ;_;)( ._.)
>>
>>69726278
inb4 all those Louis interviews anons greentext posts get meme magicked to reality
>>
>>69726278

>interesting

>last 3 documentaries were transgenders, alcoholics and the mentally impaired

Yeah who wouldn't want to be them
>>
>>69726392
This. I don't want to be weird enough for him to want me in the documentary. Though that guy that made him yell for a good 30 seconds seemed p cool
>>
OH. MY. GOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec
>>
>>69726392
>>69726423
im not really talking about his macabre ones, ones more like 'weird weekends' and 'when louis met...', that kind of interesting, not morbid curiosity
>>
File: etsubatsuuuuu.jpg (13 KB, 368x379) Image search: [Google]
etsubatsuuuuu.jpg
13 KB, 368x379
HOI

ETSUBATSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69726675
I think I like when Louis met the best
>>
File: 4chanofficialphotographer.gif (2 MB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
4chanofficialphotographer.gif
2 MB, 350x261
>>69726341
>My time with anon had come to an end. During our time together, I had learned about his general cynicism and misanthropy but also his irreverent, self-deprecating style of humour and his ability to show compassion towards those who shared his 'feels'. What had started as a journey into the 'dark side of the internet' had become a poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men. With no community to fall back on and plenty of free time to spend online, they had forged an alliance not out of common interests but a common sense of displacement. Although they had been attacked in the media as Nazis, perverts and nihilists, the picture I was presented with was one of loneliness and desperation. I finally realised that the 'Internet Hate Machine' hates nothing more than itself.
>>
>>69726490
What's the context of this?
>>
>>69727626
Accurate as fuck. He'd actually try to understand us.
>>
>>69726278
he looks like Gruncle Stan
>>
>>69727626
nice
>>
>>69726718
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NfS4DtSsJr
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.