[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capeshitters leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image20160518-9285-pkmrbz.jpg (30 KB, 350x384) Image search: [Google]
image20160518-9285-pkmrbz.jpg
30 KB, 350x384
There's already a board for you leeches of society - /co/. COMICS and Cartoons. Notice that? No matter how much you argue amongst each other, no matter how many box office statistics you bring up, no matter how hard you try to convince one another that your brand of movies is fucking superior, in the end of the day you're literally competing over movies based off of fucking children's comic books.
There is no such thing as "capekino". There is only capeshit. It doesn't matter you like DC or Marvel, you are a motherfucking manbaby regardless. Stop polluting /tv/, a board for actual film discussion, with your pointless bitching.
>>
I agree

The box office threads are the bottom of the fucking barrel when it comes to this board's discussion
>>
>>69707679
It's getting even worse

Now the /v/ kiddies are staying because of all the video game movies coming out

Mods need to permablock any IPs that have posted on /v/ in the last 3 years
>>
Why did they get rid of /film/ and how do we actually stop the capeshit?

It did not seem to work even with a new board, but it seemed whoever created that board did not actually understand why people wanted a new board (and that's why it failed).
>>
>>69707679
>don't discuss movies on a movie board

>>69707801
then hide them.

>>69707883
you're retarded.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>69707679
I guess baneposting is gone as well, since it's technically capeshit
>>
>>69708039
It's actually a film board. By definition all capeshit are flicks.
>>
all 5 of you fedora film shitters could just go to /r/eddit
>>
File: retards.jpg (153 KB, 1203x722) Image search: [Google]
retards.jpg
153 KB, 1203x722
>>69708128
>>
>>69707679
/co/ doesn't want the capecasuals either.

>/tv/, a board for actual film discussion,
Top fucking kek
>>
>>69707679
No way they only talk about the most entry level plebshit make them go back to lesddit
t. /co/
>>
>>69708297
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>69708028
It didn't work because the capeshit manchildren are insecure as fuck. They couldn't stand that anyone would want to discuss anything other than their lowest denominator kiddie bullshit.
>>
>>69707679
Id like to bring this post to the attention of the mods. Let it be /tv/s sticky please
>>
>>69708414
on the other hand, no one is stopping anyone from making a film thread in /tv/ right at this very moment
>>
>>69708414
they shut down /film/ because everyone was shitposting, just like they were in the infant stages of EVERY OTHER BOARD.

it's almost as if mods have some incentive to promote capeshit, star wars, videogames, and similar shit
>>
>/tv/, a board for actual film discussion,
Capehsit threads aren't the only problem with this board.
>>
>>69708414
That's the problem, not only is the discussion in their threads completely worthless bullshit like which movie had the higher opening at the box office or Henry Cavill's hairline or RT scores, dipshits like this >>69708269 actively bring other threads down with their inane comments or inability to grasp that people want to talk about things other than capeshit or Star Wars
>>
>>69708586
>dipshits like this actively bring other threads down with their inane comments or inability to grasp that people want to talk about things other than capeshit or Star Wars
So annoying, anytime there's a discussion about classic movies you have at least one butthurt manchild calling everyone fedora-tippers for daring to watch anything from before the 80's
>>
File: 142341341412.png (83 KB, 463x506) Image search: [Google]
142341341412.png
83 KB, 463x506
>/tv/, a board for actual film discussion
/tv/, a board for actual film discussion
>>
>>69708586
>>69708767
>you will never ever have a safe space for your student/indie films
>you will always be forced to make a thread on a board where you get no replies or get made fun of
>tfw
>>
>>69709168
>he wasn't invited to /r/films
>>
First step to making /tv/ great again is banning frogs and capes.
>>
File: 1448315095877.jpg (15 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1448315095877.jpg
15 KB, 500x359
mfw I have to hide at least 25-30 threads every time I come to /tv/
>>
>>69708124
Good riddance.
>>
>>69709896
Why don't you just leave then? Holy shit

You people complain so much, yet you're still here
>>
>>69710181
The only reason I'm still here is that occasionally there's a really great thread where I can find cool film recommendations and have nice discussions. And ever since the Rottentomatoes forum was turned into a ghost town there's literally no where else
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.