[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most underrated Shyamalan movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: signs.jpg (351 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
signs.jpg
351 KB, 1000x1500
Is this the most underrated Shyamalan movie?
>>
>>69699146
That's pretty the only good shamalamadingdong movie there is, pham.
>>
I watched it about a week back and I found it to be pretty good, although it does have some of Shyamalan's trademark weirdness to it. The part with the alien in the cupboard was pretty suspenseful.
>>
>>69699146
That's not the happening

>the plants are killing people oh no
>>
The only people who hate it are fedoras
>>
>>69699755
I haven't seen the happening but i heard it's laughably bad. Is it camp humour or didn't people invoved with it just give a shit?
>>
It's probably his most popular work, just because it's his scariest and is often reccomended as a horror that will spook you as opposed to go really quiet then have a loud sound effect.

The Village is probably his most underrated because most people cite it as the beginning of his downfall, when infact it's a visually compelling and well written film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc0_zXwAHj8
>>
>>69700093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAYbdEhVD4I

you tell me
>>
It had cool atmosphere, but it was still trash, just like every other Sjhamahaliyan flick. I give it 2/10 maybe.
>>
I don't know about underrated, it gets the credit it's due mostly. General consensus is it's the only other good Shyamalan movie next to 6th Sense
>>
>>69699146

Alien at the birthday party made me absolutely shit myself as a kid, physically couldnt watch that scene again for a while.
>>
I have fond memories of Lady in the Water, but that's because I like Paul Giamatti. Was it good or bad?
>>
Vamonos children!
>>
File: abigail_breslin.jpg (135 KB, 1024x727) Image search: [Google]
abigail_breslin.jpg
135 KB, 1024x727
Also it seems the actress grew out to be a big girl
>>
I haven't seen it, not on netflix or presto in ausfag land
>>
>>69701059

> big

Fucking low tests trying to act high
>>
I found some of the more emotional scenes between the father and his kids to be corny and almost mawkish. Overall though it was decent.
>>
>>69699146
That's not Unbreakable.
>>
>>69700835
I seen this movie twice and both times a some kid started crying.
>>
>>69701156
I can mail you the dvd
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.