[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the BBC are hypocrites who only sacked based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1462980472470.png (422 KB, 639x924) Image search: [Google]
1462980472470.png
422 KB, 639x924
Daily reminder that the BBC are hypocrites who only sacked based Clarkson and killed their best show because of the SJW agenda.
>>
>>69687851
>le vroom vroom man got fired
So happy. If only the show would have completely died.
>>
>>69687851

Wasn't it a guy that Clarkson punched?
>>
>>69687851

If only Clarkson was a kiddy fiddler, they would have protected him for years.
>>
>>69687897
Piers Morgan is not a male
>>
>>69687851
>Daily reminder that the BBC are hypocrites who only sacked based Clarkson because he physically assaulted a co-worker after repeatedly being filmed using racial slurs
FTFY. Top Gear was running out of steam anyway.
>>
>>69687940

I don't care what he believes, he has a penis.
>>
>>69687897
Clarkson punched a guy yeah, Oisin Tymon (Irish name), who was a producer on TG

>>69687940
Lol
>>
>>69687975

>implying the Jews running the BBC don't only give a shit about the latter
>>
>>69687851
Basically yeah. The BBC could easily have dealt with it in another way. They could have just fined him a large amount, surely that would have sent the right message. But I guess it was because they had already said he was on "his final straw" that they had painted themselves into a corner (that was already weakness from the BBC because they put him on this "final warning" for the eenie-meenie-minie-mo incident, when they should have just dealt with THAT situation properly too, e.g. with a large fine)

They painted themselves into a PR corner. Obviously they could have just done whatever they wanted anyway. But I guess too many liberal luvvies at the Beeb wanted Clarkson gone so they sacked him. And now their biggest cash cow is dead on arrival... POTTERY

And yeah I guess this is why they won't stand up to Evans now, because they realise they can't suffer another PR setback. They know that they have to try their best to revive Top Gear (even though they are, as they almost certainly know, fucked). So they're just papering up the cracks to try and at least milk SOME more money from this dead franchise
>>
>>69687851
well he did punch a bloke in the face, you fucking nob
>>
>>69688242
>Oh no, muh punch, muh punch!
Maybe this board will be more suited to your tastes:
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>69687851
Holy shit, why the fuck is Captain America hosting a British show?
>>
>>69688242

He clearly deserved it for not getting him his sandwich
>>
>>69688280
>assault is ok because I like Jeremy clarkson so much I'd suck him off if he wanted me too <:^)
Just because you're a cucked faggot doesn't mean everyone else is
>>
>>69688021
>he has a penis
[citation needed]
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.