[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he still get in the suit? Why does he still have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Iron-Man-AOU-Render.png (3 MB, 1794x3000) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Man-AOU-Render.png
3 MB, 1794x3000
Why does he still get in the suit? Why does he still have the reactor in his heart? Wasn't iron man 3 all about him removing the shrapnel and finally leaving Iron Man? Shouldn't he be focused more on using his reactor for improving life rather than war?
>>
He doesn't have the reactor in his heart. It got taken out in IM3
>>
Why don't you grow up already?
>>
>>69686408
Grow up? This is a major plothole and doesn't do the character justice. In the 2008 movie he was forced into the role due to his injury and the reactor in his heart. Wasn't it all about using weapons for good rather than hurting innocent people? He's a walking weapon at this point, yet he loathes the weapons industry. Ironic, isn't it?
>>
>>69686408
You're on the wrong website to be telling someone to grow up. Felch my asshole.
>>
>>69686385

The reactor isn't in his heart anymore. If it was, he would have died at the end of Civil War.

>>69686472

You're missing the point. Tony Stark doesn't hate weapons, he hates people other than him using weapons. He's worried about letting anyone other than himself and a small group of people (the Avengers) use the things that he designs because he knows they'll inevitably be used for evil.

He still uses the suit because the point was always to use his genius and resources for good, instead of for fucking around and getting rich the way he had for the first 30 or so years of his life.
>>
File: uA9kJoF.gif (265 KB, 395x216) Image search: [Google]
uA9kJoF.gif
265 KB, 395x216
>>69686472
>Ironic
>>
>>69686385
Iron Man 3 is not canon
>>
>>69688231
Its canon you idiot.

At the end of Iron man he gets the shrapnel taken out and the closing line is literally I AM IRON MAN. he doesnt give up. He just realizes the suits arnt what make him amazing. Its him too.
>>
>>69686475
Not him but I want you to felch my cock, senpai.
>>
>>69688231
The events of the film was referenced in CW. Does that mean CW is also not canon?
>>
>>69686472
>He's a walking weapon at this point, yet he loathes the weapons industry. Ironic, isn't it?
as ironic as him making his own villains
that's the point
>>
>>69686385
>Why does he still get in the suit?
Because he's just a normal person?

>Why does he still have the reactor in his heart?
Because the suit needs energy to run.
>>
>>69686472
He talked about it in Civil War. He just couldn't stop. That's why him and Pepper broke up, no matter how much he wanted to he couldn't stop being Iron Man.
>>
>>69686385
The reactor's not in his body anymore, it's just in the suit now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.