[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edgemaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FearTheWalkingEdge.jpg (49 KB, 1049x558) Image search: [Google]
FearTheWalkingEdge.jpg
49 KB, 1049x558
Edgeuniverse
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1200x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1200x707
>CHRIS GET OUT
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>69682098
never go full shane
>>
>>69682078
Seriously wtf, it's like they realized he's such a shit actor it's better for him to just brood in silence or show absolutely no emotion for the entire show.

>>69682098
What a fucking cute. I dropped the 100 halfway through the first season, and I'm seriously considering watching it through just for her and lezzy things.
>>
>>69682078
This season is basically the season 2 of TWD with them being on their version of the farm and Chris being the new Shane.
>>
>>69682743
It's basically on level with Talking Dead now, where if I REALLY have nothing else to do I'll watch it. I will give them this, building that boat from scratch is pretty bold and they have had much more change of scenery than TWD S02 which probably had like 4 locations.

The acting is surprisingly good for what it is, too. All but that faggot who I pegged as the shittiest one after his first minute on screen.
>>
>>69682743
The thing with comparing him to Shane is that they did a pretty good job in developing and showing Shane's motivations.

Chris's character is hamfisted as fuck, and along with his shitty acting, super punchable face and cringe actions in the show I just really want to run into him at some con so I can punch him in the fucking face.
>>
>>69682953
And Shane had moments where you felt for him (leaving that guy so he could go help Carl faster, beating up Carol's husband etc).
>>
I have a real difficult time giving a shit about any character in this show. It doesn't have an obvious lead like Rick, but even so you'd think they'd manage to make at least one character interesting
>>
>>69682078
I sure hope they kill him soon, I can't stand his fucking cunt face
>>
>>69682078
I still want to fuck him. He's adorable even while sliding into paranoiac insanity.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.