[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we talk about how awesome this movie is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images (5).jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10 KB, 183x275
can we talk about how awesome this movie is?
>>
>>69680047

Animation wise, pretty amazing, but some of the voice acting fell a bit flat to me.

>inb4 Weeb haters
>>
>>69680047
It was pretty awesome, OP, but it's been a long time since I've seen it.
>>
>>69680047
The animation isn't perfect (read: the movements of the characters) and the story as long or deep as fans wanted,

but it had excellently entertaining action scenes and excellent music to go with it.
>>
>>69680047
Having the bad guy just "turn" into Sephiroth was lazy writing. Was still cool tho.
>>
>>69680074
Watch it in original Japanese dub, buddy.
>>
literally skipped to just the fight scenes. was satisfied
>>
>>69680921
Yeah I have ADD too.
>>
>>69680047
It ruined Cloud.
>>
this >>69680914,what is the point of seing a movie like this if it is not in O.V.
>>
File: 1194.jpg (31 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
1194.jpg
31 KB, 300x410
>>69680047
As a huge fanboy of FF7...this movie really sucks. Even as dumb fanwank. Cloud's character was flanderized, everyone else had maybe 5 minutes of screen time each and that many lines, Reno and Rude were turned into goofy slapstick clowns when they were nothing like that in the game. How the remnants came into being is never even remotely hinted at in the game (I know, I've checked) or explained in this movie aside from one very vague flashback, and Sephiroth coming back like that was a legit asspull. Hell even the action sucked, it was just hyperactive DBZ shit where they fly everywhere and you can barely tell what was going on. And I watched the "Complete" edition too and it really isn't that much better. If you weren't already heavily invested in the game you definitely wouldn't know what the fuck was going on (hell I am and I STILL didn't know)

I honestly think the Last Order OVA is much better, even though that too was rife with inaccuracies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.