[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will /tv/ react once this gets released, does uber well at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: ghostbusterslarge.jpg (583 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusterslarge.jpg
583 KB, 1280x855
How will /tv/ react once this gets released, does uber well at the box office and critical acclaim? I for one am ready for the delicious butt devastation
>>
>>69677656

The salt will be delicious either way.
>>
>>69677656
Paul Feig is due for a bomb and this is it.

>Literally any criticism is accused of misogyny.

This works well at the publicity phase, but sooner or late your movie has to not suck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
>>69677656
All the signs are that it is going to be a fucking DISASTER. I hope it blows so bad that the only defence SJW will use is EVERYONE is a MISOGYNIST WHITE MALE TRUMPPETER.

James did nothing wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>69677684

This desu

>Movie bombs
>Feminists and nu males flood twitter with their tears
>Movie does well
>/poltv/ throws an autistic shitter shattered tantrum on the kitchen floor
>I get to shitpost about it either way

What a time to be alive.
>>
I look forward to the weeks of constant threads teasing out the subtle symbology and metaphorical meaning of Slimer's farts.
>>
File: 1462801697806.gif (2 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1462801697806.gif
2 MB, 512x512
I didnt give a shit about this movie, but fucking with James was the final straw. Now i hope this shit bombs with all my heart.
>>
>>69677830
The marketing has made it bulletproof.

If it bombs, the women will be blamed, if it does well, they will congratulate the superior male director and give him more money for his next shitstick.
>>
>>69677928
Nah the anti women narrative will fall apart when the movie is out. Just like Fantastic 4 racist bullshit, the movie SUCKED BALLS and people hate it for it. This will SUCK EVEN HARDER and people will hate it for it and not amount of SJW crybabies will change that the movie sucked balls which is why no one went to see it.
>>
File: 1369753616789.gif (30 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1369753616789.gif
30 KB, 320x200
>>69677907
Why was the Revenant the mascot of Doom 4? The revenants were always the comedic relief of Doom what with their goofy animations and noises. Better choice would have been Spider Mastermind, Cacodemon or especially Baron of Hell
>>
File: 1460087128001.webm (3 MB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1460087128001.webm
3 MB, 1024x640
>>69678008

>The revenants were always the comedic relief of Doom what with their goofy animations and noises

unless you found those fuckers on a small corridor or room, where they fucked your shit in seconds
>>
>>69678111
Or how about
>I don't know how to design a good map
>I don't know how to make a challenging encounter
>how about I just put an archvile backed up by a few revenants

So many fucking custom WADs did that bullshit
>>
>>69677656
Their boobs look taped down.
Pretty pathetic considering there's a double reflective stripe trying to show them off.
Whoever designed those uniforms should be beaten to death.
Everyone involved in this movie should be beaten to death.
Except Kate McKinnon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.