[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lois : are you a terrorist, general? >Terrorist : They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: lois lane.png (2 MB, 1601x800) Image search: [Google]
lois lane.png
2 MB, 1601x800
>Lois : are you a terrorist, general?
>Terrorist : They did not tell me the interview was with a lady.
>Lois : I'm not a lady, I'm a journalist

written by Chris Terrio, Academy Award Winning Writer
>>
there's literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>>69674146
was he inferring that superman was into traps?
>>
>>69674170
Not op but I do get his point, it's a little on the nose.
>>
>>69674146
>I'm not a lady, I'm a stronk womyn!
>>
>>69674146
>Remember that really old movie, the Empire Strikes Back? Remember those walky thingies?
>anyone got any orange slices?

Written by somebody, writer of something probably.
>>
>>69674170
hi chris
>>
>>69674611
there's literally nothing wrong with this, perfectly relatable to their actual character in comics
>>
>>69674611
>>Remember that really old movie, the Empire Strikes Back? Remember those walky thingies?

16 year olds are more familiar with the prequels than the OT, bro. Not only that, but it literally is an old movie. It's like 30 years old.
>>
>>69674796
And the Lois line is not "relatable to her character in the comics"?
>>
>>69674611
The only bad thing about that is he didn't call them AT-ATs, surely Peter would know what they're called.

Perhaps he plays down his nerdiness when he's Spider-Man to distance himself from Peter Parker to hide his identity.
>>
>>69674908
>16 year olds are more familiar with the prequels than the OT
And Peter Parker, boy genius, is unaware that Empire Strikes Back is not only one of the most iconic movies of all time, but also that referring to it as "really old" is going to make him sound like am idiot kid in front of the group of 40-somethings he's trying to impress?
>>
>>69674170
Still better than Chris "Tell that to Zod's snapped neck" Stuckmann
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.