[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looks like total shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbD zU5vgApM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
looks like total shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbDzU5vgApM
>>
@>PREACHER -FIRST 4 MINUTES 05/18/16(Wed)14:23:33 No.69672170
yes this looks bad : /
everyone check this out and see how terrible this is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbDzU5vgApM [Embed]
>>
File: CimgJa8WsAETa3d.jpg-large.jpg (147 KB, 658x1000) Image search: [Google]
CimgJa8WsAETa3d.jpg-large.jpg
147 KB, 658x1000
>>69672170
>>
Gilgun as Cassidy feels spot on, and earned after playing great minor roles for a decade or so now, that shot in that first trailer of him giving the stank eye to the guy in the plane fight (which is a big flaming moment in the comics) was great, other than that I feel Jews are going to ruin this.
>>
I just hope they capture the tone of Cassidy being the impetus behind a lot of the misfortune in the show, and the duality of him being a good guy that is inherently bad because of his vampirism. In the comics when he comes on to Tulip I honestly felt shocked and betrayed by his deceptions. I can't see Rogan pulling this off
>>
>>69672170
Well, it's caught my attention.

>I...am de chosen on-
>explodes and coats the congregation in blood

I can only assume the comic is 20x better, so I might have to get on that.
>>
Am I missing something? It looks fine to me.
>>
>>69672739
You missed "Produced by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg".

I don't see anything wrong with it either, but it's bound to shit on the comics (which I have not read).
>>
>>69672170
Preacher was a shit comic, so honestly what do you expect
>>
>>69672170
>jesse's a manlet.
>tulip's a nigger.

DROPPED.
>>
>Preacher on a channel that can't even say "fuck"

Unforgivable
>>
>>69672850
So what is a good comic, Sir Stanley Shitposter??
Preacher has stood out as a dark, raunchy, visceral comic. Which is very refreshing considering all of the nonstop cape shit that we get every year.
I've been looking forward to this series for years... I am very skeptical since its in the hands of Jews and AMC.
It needs to be on HBO or Showtime and it would have potential for GOAT....
>>
>>69672542
Was it really because of him being a vampire? I read it almost a decade ago, but I remember him being kind of a shitty person all around.
>>
>>69675655
iirc his long life and cravings made him fall into a life of debauchery
>>
>>69672170
My wife's son says this looks great.
>>
>>69675304
Way to not describe how it isn't shit. Preacher was a hodgepodge of random stupid biblical dark fantasy ideas cobbled together in a way that made no fucking sense. Most people who liked it read it as a late teen and thought it was so mature and awesome because of how "raunchy" it was. But it was shit. The Boys was way better and that'll never get a proper TV or movie adaptation either because Seth rogan is garbage and no one will produce a TV show where Superman fucks an infant before eating it alive.

Garth Ennis's best work was punisher max anyway because he didn't have full creative control. Because when he does he makes stupid shit like Crossed, where deranged rape zombies jack off onto bullets and then shot people with the jizz bullets to give them the zombie rape disease and club survivors to death with severed horse penises.
>>
>>69677813
>huuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>69672170
>>69672227

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

If you dumb faggots are gonna shill this shit here at least do it properly you fucking retards.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.