[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
as a patrician, should i watch this show? will it be worth the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: sg.jpg (225 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
sg.jpg
225 KB, 1000x1500
as a patrician, should i watch this show?

will it be worth the constant torture my wiener will experience bc of mackenzie davis?
>>
>>69671479
>women engineers

I'm sorry, I don't like science fiction
>>
it's above average but it has its moments. season one is a bust until the end
>>
File: ,jh.jpg (50 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
,jh.jpg
50 KB, 396x594
>>69671507
jej
>>
It's the current most patrician show on tv.
>>
Maybe you should watch it for yourself and let your own sense of what makes you a patrician be your guide.

Nothing's more pleb than letting others tell you what's patrician and what's not.
>>
>>69671479

i really loved the first season, I have a thing for old computers and the 80's and the first season was perfect for that, the actors are good and it had good suspens.

I've watched a few season 2 episodes, but it didn't feel as good as the first one, mostly because it feels less realistic and I didn't really like the whole video game company things, it feels less important than the new computer they were trying to build in the first season.
>>
>>69671479
It's worth it, but Donna > Cameron

Season 3 when?
>>
>>69672035
donna is gorgeous
>>
>>69671479

yes, you should watch.
>>
>>69671835
How else would you know though? The individual doesn't get to decide what's pleb or patrician. Everyone has their own opinions of course, but ultimately it's a majority view.
>>
>>69672346
wo bro, you are malignant
>>
Post donna pls
>>
File: 4914224_1419938614.jpg (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
4914224_1419938614.jpg
15 KB, 256x256
>>69672035
>Not wanting a sweaty, unhygienic, smug, qt blonde, coder gaymer gurl, tomboy to bully you and give you apathetic handjobs until you unload all over her retro keyboard and she punishes you for it.

Why live anon?
>>
>>69672796
>>
>>69672604
Not saying you can't have your own tastes pleb, but you can't just watch something either and declare it to be patrician. Other people get to decide that. It's kind of like how you can't just put on shades, say that you are cool and have it be so.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.