[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't anyone post about this hot garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Daytime hot garbage.jpg (99 KB, 712x467) Image search: [Google]
Daytime hot garbage.jpg
99 KB, 712x467
Why?

Because it's fucking TRASH, that's why.

And it's trash because it's made primarily to target women, and the only people that like shit targeted primarily for women, amazingly enough, are women. Funny how that works.

Why don't we ever hear about dudes bitching and complaining about day time trash soaps changing their stories and characters to accommodate a male audience? Oh, that's right, because men aren't a bunch of selfish, petty bitches, like a lot of the spoiled rotten harpy shrew women we have running amok in the west today.

So if men don't bitch about shit primarily targeting a female audience, why in the fuck should we tolerate some cringey bitches trying to fuck up OUR shit? We shouldn't. Ever.

It's time to quit accommodating these bitches, and start slapping them right in the mouth to shut it, the same we should to any submissive beta eunuch that supports their harpy asses.

Unless you want every piece of media to resemble some shitty day time emo soap opera, you better start making yourselves be heard. Right the studios, networks, news, and let them know you're not supporting feminist bullshit in the entertainment industry, and if they want an audience besides feminists, faggots, and their beta orbiters, they better quit trying to appease the harpy tumblr cunts that they seem to be writing for these days.
>>
>>69669589
>Because it's fucking TRASH, that's why.
Stopped reading right there, but seriously? That slut Sharon is still alive?
>>
>>69669901

Well if it's not trash, then why don't people post about it here?

Anon's watch all kinds of shit, and yet this hot garbage is NEVER discussed here.
>>
>>69670162
Daytime soap operas and talk shows rarely get talked about in general, it isn't anything that new.

There's maybe a Steve Wilkos thread every few months at the very least, could imagine that's the typical frequency for all of these shows.
>>
>>69670338
They don't get discussed because they're trash that's not worthy of discussion.

That's the whole point, and the industry is trying to incorporate the same shit that makes those shows garbage into everything they produce, fucking up decent shows for the rest of us.
>>
>>69669589
Nobody gives a shit desu. That's just the honest truth. You spent all that time writing about something no one gives a shit about. It's trash entertainment for fun. It's always been around. It'll continue being around. Leave it alone famalamalam.
>>
>>69670876
>Nobody gives a shit desu.

You're right.

Apathy is what is killing the west.
>>
File: 1436751650480.jpg (236 KB, 1195x1065) Image search: [Google]
1436751650480.jpg
236 KB, 1195x1065
>>69669589
My mom had been watching 2 episodes a day for the last 30 years.
>>
>>69669901
>That slut Sharon is still alive?
yeah, she is bipolar now (or had been, since my mom is way behind the live)
>>
>>69669589
That is trash
General Hospital is the true choice. Even if just for Kelly Monaco
>>
>not wanting to bang natalie the hacker

homos
>>
>>69674226
Especially now that she's rich and drunk all the time.
>>
When I was younger, my mom made me watch soap operas. It was traumatizing.
>>
>>69675148
Charles Pratt, the head writer of Y&R used to be the head writer at All My Children, so watch out! You could get triggered and start shooting the place up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.