[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/, Just saw pic related yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 650x650
Hey /tv/,

Just saw pic related yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Kept me guessing at every turn until the end. I believe it to be very under rated and would love to see a sequel done. I have so many questions about what happened next.

Anyways I digress, what are your thoughts on the signal? When did you first notice the signal?
>>
This was on at my work with no audio. I read the plot afterwords. I would have hated this desu
>>
>>69667983
Why?

I loved it! From pushing feelings and emotion away to embracing it. Quite the character development I would say. It was awesome to see the change in the protagonist all contained in a sweet a sci-fi vessel. The cinematography, I thought, was top notch. It really captures the beauty of the environment that they travel in. It shows both the physicality and emotion of the world, something that many people miss when they live their live through logic
>>
>Kills them for no reason instead of studying their enhancments
>>
that fuckass ending ruined it
>>
>>69668150
They knew the enhancements would work. They just didn't know how the humans would react. Damon said specifically that they don't know exactly what they're working with. They've never implanted their technology on foreign life so it's natural they didn't know how the organisms would react.

Look at all the other senile/crazy folk that was living on the facility? The protagonist and his friends were definitely not the same. The brightest of the bright. How would THEY react to being enhanced with alien technology when they're so capable in their own planet.
>>
>>69668205
Why? I think it was a perfect ending! Would you rather they just still be on earth? I don't think it gives the grandeur that it does. That everything is going against you but you embrace what you feel inside until you find the truth, regardless of how crazy or insane it might be!
>>
File: 126338651252432100[1].jpg (88 KB, 520x771) Image search: [Google]
126338651252432100[1].jpg
88 KB, 520x771
>>69667937
great campy movie with a lot of twist and turns, not a huge fan of the ending since i thought it was just another twist shoe-horned into the movie.

did you watch traingle op, has a similiar campy atmosphere
>>
It was ok. I thought it was a bit predictable. But then again I've seen movies like Dark City.
>>
>>69669248
No I haven't. I'll add it to my list if it's worth a watch.
>>
>>69669248
It had to lead up to the ending. It was building up to it all throughout the movie. I thought it was appropriate
>>
purdy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.