[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they bring crossbows with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: northmen.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
northmen.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
Why didn't they bring crossbows with them?
>>
>>69660451
>muh honor
>>
>>69660451

why didnt they bring a literal small army with them?

they had no idea how many men could have been at the tower of joy. there could have been 50 guardsmen with the kingsgaurd knights, for all they knew.

why would you ever onyl bring 7 dudes on a mission to retrieve your sister from an enemy that could easily have many more men than you is beyond me, its not even just the show this is book retarded.
>>
>>69660718
ned himself highlighted that he was surpised that there were guards at all that weren't present in more important scenes like the trident or KL. imagine what he would have said if there were a small army guarding the tower instead of helping in the goddam war
>>
>>69660451
Take too long to load
>>
>>69662380
They could load them beforehand.
>>
>>69660451
Better question: Why didn't the guards have crossbows?
>>
Why didn't he just bring 20 good men?
>>
>>69660647
>Attack 6 against 2
>honor
>>
Because crossbows are useless against Dayne's spinning defense.
>>
>>69660451
why didnt they bring Lord Dustin and his red horse
>>
Better, why they dont attack together like in dark souls 3 pvp?
>>
>>69660451

I havent watched any of this season

Should I watch it, or is it just horseshit "lol deanerys wins, stannis is le evil patriarchy!" DD shlock
>>
>>69660451

crossbows suck dick
>>
>>69663795
Just watch the Tower of Joy fight. It's the best fight scene in the show.
>>
>>69663445
King's Guard are master swordsmen, using crossbows is beneath them.
>>
>>69660451
Howland Reed is literally West Virginia of Westeros. He should go back to the sticks where he belongs.
>>
File: 1453833871673.png (347 KB, 542x544) Image search: [Google]
1453833871673.png
347 KB, 542x544
>>69663795
>stannis
>>
>>69664685
He did, after he fucked up Daynes shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.