[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me 1 reason why based OJ (Original Jared) Shoudln't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Tell me 1 reason why based OJ (Original Jared) Shoudln't be Pied Piper's new CEO?
>>
he fucks
>>
>>69659118
He got kicked out of his own house.
>>
I think they will make Erlich Bachman CEO.
>>
>>69659118
The 'based' concept is really broad on /tv/
>>
that little rascal
>>
>>69659118
he doesnt really have a creative vision. hes the kind of guy that ideas men go to to get shit done
>>
>>69659915
Thats what they need my man.
>>
What does he even do now for them that Raviga doesn't? He's the only one that always backs Richard but besides that he seems to have no purpose any more.
>>
>not Big Head
>not wanting to become rich because universe likes that guy so he'll be rewarded even after death
>>
>>69661105
Literally nothing. He's sort of their lawyer/accountant but he's basically just being a cool guy now that theres a board to do everything
>>
>>69659118
because in the end Galvin is going to be CEO

i can't believe none of you will see this coming.
>>
>>69659118
>He fucks!
>>
>>69661650
wouldn't GAVIN need to step down from his current job to do that? so maybe he gets fired? i don't see that happening.

I think it's great how the company doesn't have a CEO. It's actually a solution in itself because it means they don't have to answer to anyone outside of the board of directors. they don't need an executive when they can come to terms on their own. of course, they no longer have a 3/5 majority but a 3/4 one so fewer big decisions will get made
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.