[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this was a pretty fun action flick too bad the SJW's had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: gods-of-egypt-poster-001[1].jpg (352 KB, 990x1400) Image search: [Google]
gods-of-egypt-poster-001[1].jpg
352 KB, 990x1400
this was a pretty fun action flick

too bad the SJW's had to ruin it
>>
>Gods of Egypt 2016 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H264-RARBG

noice
>>
>>69659114
Better than civil war and BvS
>>
>SJWs
Desu, this was still a fucking shitty movie. I haven't see effects that bad since Spy Kids 3
>>
>tfw cant find a single decent version online

its all terrible quality or the sound is behind like 2 seconds. fuck you putlocker
>>
>>69659233

use warez-bb lad
>>
Gods.of.Egypt.2016.BDRip.x264-DRONES
>>
>>69659636
>log in

nah ill pass
>>
It was shit. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>69659114
SJWs had to ruin two Gerard Butler films this year.
>>
just saw it. It had potential to be a fun adventure flick, it has a very simple story that could be alright with the guy having to do a journey to take revenge but he has to learn to be a good-hearted god on the way (''the power of friendship'' is all you need to defeat the baddie)

but the pacing is shit, it destroys the movie. Also the acting is shit (the mortals are supposed to be in love and when they see themselves they act as they're just friends) but I could live with shit acting in this kind of films of they didn't destroy it with the pacing.

4/10
>>
>>69660344
London has fallen performed well for its category

Budget $60 million
Box office $195.4 million
>>
>>69662019

How much of that was domestic, fuckboi
>>
>>69662140
Does it change anything?
>>
File: you dirty cookbooking kike.jpg (151 KB, 1019x505) Image search: [Google]
you dirty cookbooking kike.jpg
151 KB, 1019x505
>>69662256

A lot actually. also

>60 million budget

Lying jew
>>
>>69659174
dumb ghettoposter
>>
Honestly they should have just made a Nordic mythology epic. It's just as epic as Egyptian mythology and none of that "Muh whitewashing" bullshit. I enjoyed the attempt this movie made at least. Better than being a safe boring film.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.