[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison Break is back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9T -9fZn_oA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1045x548) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1045x548
Prison Break is back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9T-9fZn_oA
>>
>>69658637
SNART AND MICK ARE BACK

AND READY FOR ACTION
>>
that shitty prison in the desert in that middle east country must have the best medical staff ever if it also cure his terminal brain tumor
>>
>>69658637
Wait why does it feel like heatwave is the lead?
>>
So much for the poignant ending.

I'm genuinely annoyed, lads.
>>
File: 1379444593672.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1379444593672.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>69658637
>prison in the middle east
wait was he sent to prison for being gay?
>>
>>69658740
they cured his brain tumor in season 4.
Then he died from it anyway even though his mother had a similar tumor, got treatment for it and lived into her 50s.
If anything his death is what made no sense, but season 3 and 4 were shit anyway so I didn't question it too much
>>
I thought he died of brain cancer?
>>
did t-bag get pardoned or something?
how the fuck is he not in prison?
>>
>>69660166
they did a tv special where he broke sara out of prison and then sacrificed himself to save her. its been a while since i watched it but i was pretty sure they showed his death on screen, oh well
>>
>>69660698
I just remember the season finale where he has a kid but it's stated or heavily implied that he died of his disease. I guess the special you're talking about retconned that?
>>
>>69659905
He didn't die of brain cancer. That's what they lead you to believe in the season 4 finale, but in the post-season 4 movie they reveal he sacrificed himself to break Sara out of prison.

>>69660698
They didn't show his death on screen but it's heavily implied he was electrocuted so he could open the last door for Sara to escape. Like to the point where I wonder if they will even bother to come up with an explanation for how he could have possibly shorted out that circuit without electrocuting himself.
>>
>>69660892
It's not a retcon, it was planned (in as much as anything in S4 was planned). They misdirect you with the tumor but The Final Break shows how he really died.
>>
>new season of prison break
>it isn't a post-24LAD crossover where michael and jack break out of the gulag

Why even live
>>
is this a movie or a show? in any case, but especially the latter, showing the actual prison break seems quite spoiler-y
>>
File: 1434731695984.jpg (46 KB, 1276x687) Image search: [Google]
1434731695984.jpg
46 KB, 1276x687
no mahone? fuck off
>>
>>69658637
blew their load showing too much Michael, should have just shown the picture.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.