[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: together.jpg (288 KB, 2420x1693) Image search: [Google]
together.jpg
288 KB, 2420x1693
Is there a website where people can vote for a film to watch together at a given time ?

Something like Twitch, but for films ?
>>
Big corp would lose a lot of money.
Actually it would be plausible with older movies
>>
>>69646494
Reminds me of when you used to be able watch Netflix with friends together in party chat over XBL.
No idea whey the removed that feature.
>>
>>69646675
Or we can all launch the film at the same time with a timecode to follow ?
>>
>>69647206
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>69647407
Or with a very low resolution of the movie to avoid copyright problems.
>>
>>69646848
How was it working exactly ? I think I'll develop something like this for fun.
>>
>>69646494
There are already streaming sites like ankhstream, but they always play shit. The voting idea sounds cool.
>>
Were the sex scenes really necessary?
>Inb4 are you gay
>>
>>69648236
So cool, Jumanji !
>>
>>69648334
Nothing is necessary in life.
>>
>>69648334
And yes, you are probably gay.
>>
>>69648132
You could just join a party, boot up the netflix app and everyone saw the same movie at the same time..
It was like actually being in the room, if someone paused it would pause for everyone etc.
>>
someone should get on that because i have no friends
>>
>>69649861
I don't think it's possible anymore, because Netflix closed its public API in 2014...
>>
Instasync or Cytube are pretty good sites. you can chat and meme with others while watching tv shows/movies some of the kind users have uploaded.
>>
treesnetwork.com is okay, but they play a lot of weird Youtube videos between movies, and you can't vote. So not really what you're after.
>>
Lea >> Adele
>>
>>69650970
Why choose when you can have both ?
>>
>>69648334
Is it unnecessary?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.